• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    What's up, guys? I'm FowTech95, or just Fow (pronounced as 'foe'). I've been playing Pokemon for a long time and still loving it. Competitive battling pulled my interest back to Pokemon after quitting for a while. My favorite type is Fighting simply because of Lucario. I'm also interested playing ROM hacks and learning to make one; it's also one of the reasons I made an account.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • What's up, guys? I'm FowTech95, or just Fow (pronounced as 'foe'). I've been playing Pokemon for a long time and still loving it. Competitive battling pulled my interest back to Pokemon after quitting for a while. My favorite type is Fighting simply because of Lucario. I'm also interested playing ROM hacks and learning to make one; it's also one of the reasons I made an account.

Welcome Fow!

First off, Fighting type is awesome! It's also my favorite type but more because of Infernape, Hawlucha and Hitmonchan xD

Second, competitive battling is a lot of fun, and is one of the main reasons I love Pokemon with the passion that I have. We've got some amazing competitive battlers here on our server. They taught me so much and I'm sure they can help you to :D

Back