• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats ur LEAST fav character

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    BUDEW! it looks like it has a willy on its head ( if you know what i mean)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    My least favorites are the trio from Team Rocket, but not all the time.But recently their appearance is rather annoying, especially in the last episodes of the Battle Frontier, I mean they tried to force in so many things in just a few episodes(the last 5-6), it was like they were fighting against time and when the action is almost to it's peak those guy come along and steal valuable time from the episode(we all know that they will be blown away). There was a time when I used to laugh at their failures but now I think they lost their charm(or maybe they didn't had it in the first place)

Years
  • Not really that. She was actually very nice. It's because she basically defeated the whole purpose for Ash to beat Paul. But I don't want to go too much into it, because this'll end up looking like a rant.

Ah, well, that's what I got from her Serebii.net bio. Anyway, if you actually want to make that rant into a separate thread, fine by me. Shirona's episode has been carving its mark in this forum. Heh.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • Right now it's Hikari. I use to like her a lot, but after a while...she's just boring as hell.

And I guess the reason I don't like her too much might be because of everybody thinking she's the PERFECT character...whereas, she really isn't that great. Her personality isn't much different than Haruka's. And it kinda pisses me off when people LOVE Hikari, but they totally despise Haruka. What's up with that?

But yeah..I just don't find Hikari very interesting.

And what the hell is all this hating on Haruka because she cries? She's 10 years old. She's a girl. Of course she's gonna cry when she loses something. She only cried when she lost in her 1st contest and the Kanto GF. Haruka is emotional. Realistic. Girls cry a lot. I bet all of you use to cry when you lost something too.

Last edited:

rayman0616

Guitar legend
    Years
  • my least favorite characters are harley (just plain weird! belly button shirt???) may (annoying and whiney) and zoey (seems evil to me *shifty eyes*)

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
  • Hmm..I have a few characters I dislike. The list goes from Most to Least:
    Bruno - Why exactly, I dunno.
    Harley - He's creepy. Nuff said.
    Paul- He's A MEAN MOFO
    Lola (Brock's Mom) - She's manipulative. I dun like it. Dx
    Tucker - Dude..what kind of DUDE would wear that in public!
    Jessie - She needs to stop living in her fantasy world. She needs
    to stop pretending & focus on reality! >_<
    -------------------------------------------
    Well that's it. =3 Bye!

Years
  • Right now it's Hikari. I use to like her a lot, but after a while...she's just boring as hell.

And I guess the reason I don't like her too much might be because of everybody thinking she's the PERFECT character...whereas, she really isn't that great. Her personality isn't much different than Haruka's. And it kinda pisses me off when people LOVE Hikari, but they totally despise Haruka. What's up with that?

But yeah..I just don't find Hikari very interesting.

Wow. That's the perfect way to summon up my other issues with Hikari. As a writer, I can appreciate her. As a person, I wouldn't touch Ms. Confident with a 40,000 foot pole.

I'm beginning not to like later Kanto Misty. She's so snide and condescending, always ready to put down Ash. She smoothed it out, but with some of the earlier episodes, someone should have put her in her place.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Wow. That's the perfect way to summon up my other issues with Hikari. As a writer, I can appreciate her. As a person, I wouldn't touch Ms. Confident with a 40,000 foot pole.

I'm beginning not to like later Kanto Misty. She's so snide and condescending, always ready to put down Ash. She smoothed it out, but with some of the earlier episodes, someone should have put her in her place.

Well, if you think about the three girls what the writers were gunning for is:

Misty: Girl with a short temper who puts down Ash at the beginning, over time begins to respect/like him but then turns into a mother once she gets Togepi. My problem with Misty is that her mothering Togepi got old real fast, and it doesn't help matters that this is what she's doing for 90% of Johto.

May: A timid and indecisive girl who at first has no interest in Pokemon, but over time gets into battling and Contests and eventually excels in what she's doing. She's also easily the nicest and sweetest of all the girls who traveled with Ash, and eventually she gains confidence in herself as she gets stronger. She also gets emotional a lot, but tends to listen and takes Ash and Drew's advice on how to get stronger.

Dawn: She generally thinks she's a princess and that everyone is going to agree with her. She's very stubborn and acts like Ash in this manner, but she's also very girly and gets angry when things don't go her way. She's very conceited and thinks she's stronger than she really is, probably because she wants to be just like her mother who is a champion. I really like this aspect of Dawn, but I can see why her princess personality may put people off.

I think there are more similarities between the girly aspects of May and Dawn, but Dawn is more competitive like Ash is. Misty really had nothing much to compete in, so the writers had her remain as a psuedo-mother for Togepi until they removed her.

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
  • my least favorite is harley and max.. harley becauce he started showing up in EVERY contest after they met him and he just got really annoying. max because he thinks he knows it all and he is annoying as well

Years
  • Well, well said, precita. But what about Musashi? Yeah, she's mellowed with her Pokemon (Sonausu, her Doku-chan, and her Arbok 2.0), but she's remained mostly static on the superficial level. I say mostly, as she tried the legit route with Contests, but that doesn't work (forces beyond her control). She's still verbally abusive to Kojiro and Nyasu, but not nearly as much.

Yet, no one talks about that. Originally, I never cared for the character, I admit that. However, I can appreciate the depth in the past 5 years, but everyone would go on Haruka/the new characters and material than her. Or maybe I'm just bugged after watching the old episodes, where she was far more vain and duplicitous, to very recent fare.

Bah.

And for the member who wondered why Harley kept showing up: writers, lazy writers.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • i agree with Shuikenway's hatred of team rocket, just refer to his post on page two to see my feelings, he says it all for me

Chelc

Years
  • Richie. Do I even need to explain why? He was a total clone of Ash, and he wasn't interesting at all, and...that's pretty much it.

Kengo. Oh man, I hate this kid. I'm sorry, but he's so...he was just totally annoying. Just looking at him annoyed the heck out of me. I hope he doesn't appear again, because...yeah.

There really aren't a whole lot of characters that I hate, so yeah. :P

Last edited:
    Back