• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats ur LEAST fav character

Years
    I hate:

Harley
    Gary (with a passion)
    Paul (with a passion)
    Max (with a passion)

I hate them all...

u hate gary?! WITH A PASSION?! the shame...

Richie. Do I even need to explain why? He was a total clone of Ash, and he wasn't interesting at all, and...that's pretty much it.

Kengo. Oh man, I hate this kid. I'm sorry, but he's so...he was just totally annoying. Just looking at him annoyed the heck out of me. I hope he doesn't appear again, because...yeah.

I don't necessarily hate Dawn, but I guess I might, because she happens to annoy me a lot. XD; I guess if she wasn't so uptight about her appearance and everything I'd probably like her more.

There really aren't a whole lot of characters that I hate, so yeah. :P

u hate ritchie!? u just crossed the line with me! ritchie rulez... (<3)

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    i hate paul A LOT more than i hate ash. i wish they never created paul. whoever thought that the oppisite of ash would be so terrible? :(

As if the original Ash wasn't horrible enough?

I like Paul. He's the bad boy, and according to 8 out of 10 fangirls, bad boys are hawt.

I don't anyone, because the are just cartoon characters. They have never done anything offensive to me at all, so there is really no point to hate Paul, Jessie, Harley, or Ashdawnbrockmistymaymaxjames.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    i cant stand MAY she annoys me to death
    and max was it the point of him?

Tracey is pointless too

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Mine would have to be misty. (She doesn't even deserve to have her name capitolized lol) Her, and everyone else who made the Water type look weak. (Which means I hate dawn as well) Another one that got on my nerves is max. I just don't see why he chose to travel with the others, he really wasn't needed. And I'm not a fan of paul, either...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    i hate paul A LOT more than i hate ash. i wish they never created paul. whoever thought that the oppisite of ash would be so terrible? :(

Its a good thing to hate Paul I think. The writers created him to be hated...but that just makes him even better to some people haha

Years
    As if the original Ash wasn't horrible enough?

I like Paul. He's the bad boy, and according to 8 out of 10 fangirls, bad boys are hawt.

I don't anyone, because the are just cartoon characters. They have never done anything offensive to me at all, so there is really no point to hate Paul, Jessie, Harley, or Ashdawnbrockmistymaymaxjames.

good point. (we all no ash sux pple) bad boyz r hawt, but i lyke a different kind of bad boyz.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Max because he`s really annoying , Harley because he`s like a freaky cross dresser and Jessie because all her disguises look really really ugly.

Dead Pool Avenged

D/P/A - Avenged
    Years
    Prepare your selves...

May
    Dawn
    Richie
    Paul
    Harley
    Jessie
    Gary ( The Kanto Version )
    Misty
    The Cerulean Sisters ( Misty's Sisters )
    Tracey
    Drake ( not that much )
    The Team Rocket's Boss
    Those other Team Rocket Girl And Dude

The other Team Rocket Girls from
    the movie i think its called Pokemon 4Ever

Thats it.

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    I really really hate Shinji (Paul I think is his dub name?). He's a meanie. :<
    Sometimes I dislike the way Satoshi/Ash acts, but overall, he's cool.

Oh, and I thought Masato (Max?) was kinda useless.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    Max, I never cared for him much. Also, I sort of always thought of May as a Misty wannabe, but I guess I like her now. She`s cool. But it`s still not the same without Misty. Ash, Misty and Brock, the 3 original Pokemon Trainers/Friends when Pokemon first came on.

Back