• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats usually in your pockets?

Jess

Banned
    Years
    I only uses the pockets down by my knee`s :)
    I usually put my Cell-Phone in one pocket, and then I keep money in the other :)

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Back Pocket: Wallet

Front pocket: Chapstick, usually my schedule and important papers

On Belt: Cell Phone

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    My TCG Deck, or some coins~
    I never really uses my pockets to anything~
    O_o I can never fit my deck in my pockets. I should really use my massive collection of cute little handbags. [Like two for every outfit. My mother and I collect 'em. XD]

^_^ You just inspired me!

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Lessee............usually nothing or my Duel Masters deck. You never know when a challenger might challenge you. Plus a few cards to trade (to get more good cards) as well. Sometimes money (IF I'm lucky. I ususally aren't), and in school a piece of scrap paper. You never know when you need to take notes. XD

PS: How can I forget my Gatling Gun and my sword? lol XD j/k

Years
    I usually keep candy wrappers in my pockets. If I don't have a trash can nearby, I put the wrappers in my pockets instead. Then I forget about them and they come out when I do wash. xD
    Other than that, I don't use my pockets at all. oO

Back