• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's with her now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    (her is my sister)
    Now that her eye problem is fixed, she is vommiting and has an upset stomach,
    even though im immune i still worry that i might get it:
    Is this the average every-day flu or something?
    Please tell me is its something major or minor and what disease for my sisters sake
    thanks

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I'll be frank - we're Pokecommunity, not Doctorcommunity. You should seek a doctor who actually can diagnose what's wrong with her. Not only will they have more experience, but they will also be able to observe her in person, helping in the diagnosis.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    There's a doctor here though.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Let your parents deal with it, but advise them to seek medical attention if her condition does not improve within a few days.

A reminder: seeking your medical advice on forums is generally a bad idea; you would do well to ask your doctor these sort of questions in the future.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    Agreed. If you don't know someone do not judge them by what happens to them.
    Don't judge my post, you might not know what happened to me!!

Also, I think she may be better now and recovered from that terrible flu, so why bring up an old thread?
    just sayin

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    A mod needs to close this thread before an argument breaks out. I felt some heat from your comment Epsilon.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    -REQUEST TO BE LOCKED-
    Yeah and Epsilon is a disgusting human being :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back