• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Ya Fave Animal Pplz!

What's Ya Fave Animal?

• Dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bird

• Fish

• Guinnea Pig

• Rat

• Ferret

• Turtle

• Ick! Animals is yuck!

• Total voters

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    YAY! My 4th thread of this kind! (I'm running out of ideas)
    So anyway what's ya fave animal peoples?! Mine's the Jaguar!(cat) :D :D :D

HORN!

Last edited:

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I have many favorites *takes out list*

Gorillas, sloths, hyenas, wolverines, lizards (especially chameleons), octopi, flightless birds, birds of prey, sharks, bonoboes, guinea pigs, rats, donkeys, zebras, rhinos, pangolins, platypus, betta fish... I just like animals :D. Marine mammals sort of bore me though, except orcas because they eat a bunch of other animals.

Mewstor

Legend Reality
    Years
  • I really love cats, but the world is against me and made me terribly allergic to cats. I can never go near a live cat. :( In stead I collect cat pictures, paintings, plushies and small decorations.
    I love almost any animals exept spiders. I have a rat and two snakes. They are my little darlings! :D

Back