• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Whats you best GBA Pokemon game?

Whats your best Pokemon game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    FireRed is my game! I luv it <3 It has great graphics and it gives nostalgic feeling of Red. And I am making hack of it with Christos :D

ravenfan4125

the ultimate trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    i would have to go with emerald because it has so much more to do after you beat the champion. And it changeswhat you have to do to get the regis. you have to decode the brail all over again. You can also choose which lati you want and catch raquaza, groudon, and kyogre.

Exeter

Lushless
    Years
  • My favourite thus far is Emerald. I haven't finished it, but the mechanics seem more worked out than in Sapphire/Ruby. Plus you get both Kyogre and Groudon, which is a big plus.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2008
    My fire red

The only reason it beats my sapphire and silver is because it has the vs seeker so its way easier to train ^_^

i don't even have lv100s yet. Highest is lv83 Blastoise, then Lv77 Tyranitar.

eternal_prince_neptune

Expert Pokémon Pearl Trainer
    Years
  • I like Emerald soooooo much---

There's more to do than on Ruby/Sapphire.

And u can find some Johto/Kanto PKMNs in the game without trade (ex: Chikorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile given by Birch when completing Hoenn PokéDex)

Bye

Back