• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats you fave TV show?

What do like on TV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Simpsons is my number 1 TV show.

Family Guy? No, I laugh at it, but they steal too much from the simpsons.

Shhhhhh.

Family guy is the best show on TV and I admit it steals a little off of the simpsons. But loads of TV shows steal things off of the older ones.

Anyway yeah I like Family Guy, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide and most panel shows e.g. Mock the Week, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, 8 out of 10 Cats etc.
    and comedy like: Two Pints of Lager, Only Fools, Pheonix nights (Unfortunately not showing anymore) and many more!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I don't really watch much TV now, I prefer the wonders of the Internet. ^.^
    Especially since shows take months (sometimes years) to get here. :<

Heroes, Doctor Who and Smallville are really the main shows I like to watch~
    Anime is also a yes.

Years
    Surorisingly I don't watch anime on TV, I buy the DVD's o.o

Well actually, I do watch Tokyo Mew mew on TV, but thats ended now. Anyways my fave TV programmes are:

Red Dwarf: Because Rimmer is teh coolies
    Family Guy: Beause Stewie is teh coolies
    Futurama: Because Fry is teh coolies
    Top gear: Because Stig is teh coolies
    Scrubs: Because Dr Cox is teh coolies

And yeah a load more...but seriously I love all the obove and not just because of certain characters XD They are all funny and I have to say I don't really watch any TV programmes if they're not funny XD

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I love Pokemon. Generally, if Pokemon isn't on today, probably anime.(Solty Rei, Black cat, Sergeant Keroro, Fullmetal, etc...)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I chose other. My favorite Television show is Gilmore Girls. : 3 It's so fast paced and witty, it's really a thrill to watch. The drama in it is great too, but what really wins me over is how fast the characters talk.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    pokemon/family guy/ this TV show is a word im not sure i can say. it has Jhonny knoxville in it :) pretty sure you know what i mean

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    My fave shows are, in no particular order, Drake and Josh, Ed Edd n Eddy, Pokemon, Fairly Odd Parents, Suite Life on Deck, Suite Life, Avatar the Last Airbender, iCarly........I'm gonna be here all day. :heehee

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    O_O Zomg. Why has The Office not been mentioned? Haha. It's kind of an "acquired taste" kind of show, there's a lot of people that don't find it funny, but watch 10 episodes of it and I guarantee you'll love it.

I watch Scrubs, Family Guy, House, That 70s Show, iCarly, Total Drama Island, Pokemon, Gilmore Girls (my mom/brother always watched it at dinner so I had no choice, but holy hell they talk fast, it's got great plots, and there is so much wittiness/political and global references/pop-culture bashing it's great) and classic anime's like Naruto, DBZ and the like when they're on. I also might be an American Idol viewer past the auditions, but you didn't read that.

Back