• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's you favorite attack?

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I really like Aerial Ace, for some reason.
    I'd really like to see a non-winged Pokemon (Charmeleon, for example) use Aerial Ace in the anime, just for ****s and giggles.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Leaf Blade, Bullet Seed (Even though it sucks), flamethrower, crabhammer, scissor cross, quick attack, Aerial ace, close combat, sky uppercut, blaze kick.

Last edited:
    Years
    Aurora Beam. I used to really like the attack animation in crystal, for some reason; plus, it's really pretty-ful in the anime :D

Perish Song is another favorite of mine.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Shadowball... Period, Shadowball. Its uber on ALL Pokemon, except Normal... but who uses Normal type anyways.. LOL. Lowers special def, for the next attack to wipe. w000t.

Asterce: I choose you, Sableye!
    -Sableye: Shadowball, Halves opponents life, and lowers defense.
    --Opponent: poos themselves.
    ---Sableye: Uses Shadowball again, Opponent has heart attack and dies, not faints.
    Asterce Wins, beats up 9 year old girl and takes all her Money.

LMAO!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Perish Song is my favorite move. I loved the animation from the beginning.

black dog

The plum has been picked
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2008
    surf and flamethrower and thunder. and psychic just for kicks

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    My favorite move has to be...water pulse I guess. It's a water move, it's powerful, and it can even confuse you! Yep, love that moves~ Sky Uppercut is a great move as well, and Arial Ace is addictive to use.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    My favorite moves are: Close Combat, Falsh Swipe, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Mimic, AeroBlast(G/S/C style)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I personally like Close Combat, Aura Sphere, (partly because it looks like Rasengan. O.o) Thunder Wave, (helped me pwn a n00b with half of his team being 25 - 30 levels higher than mine and who used 3 Ubers yesterday) Thunderpunch and Will-o-Wisp. (handy for crippling the opponent's physical sweeper unless it has Guts. <3)

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2008
    My favorite moves are Flamethrower, Slash, Shadow Ball and Psychic.

Waaai~
    ~Honey-Senpai~

Back