• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Whats you favorite emerald battle frontier challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
Years
  • iliked the seviper challenge its frustratingly fun to be soclose and i couldve beat the leader of that challenge if poison hadnt destroyed me..so whats your favorite battle frontier challenge?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I personally like the gen IV frontier better, even though there are more facilities in the Emerald one. I only beat the Pike though (aka: the Seviper one, lol). But my favorite in Emerald was the Dome, since it didn't have crazy restrictions and such. Pike comes in second though, mainly because it was very weird and I loved the music.

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
  • My favorite was definitely the one who had the easiest brain to get to, and that was the Battle Pike. Lucy is a challenge but the Battle Pike really isn't that difficult to navigate through.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    My favorite battle frontier challenge was the Battle Factory since I was able to use rental Pokémon and since, at that time, I had yet to purchase Leaf Green, so seeing all those Kanto and Johto Pokémon really caught my attention and secured my addiction for the facility. My least favorite is probably the Battle Pyramid.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The Battle Pike was my favorite. I like how you enter the tongue of a Seviper and go through the different rooms, in which some trainers gave me a difficult time. Although the easiest one from all (imo, at least), it's enjoyable and my favorite from this gen.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I hated the Battle Pike. Creepy music, bad Frontier Brain, and annoying with status-inflicting moves. But not as bad as the Battle Palace at least...

I loved the Battle Dome, it had a tournament system just like in the anime, which I always admired. The Frontier Brain was actually a cool battle too!

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Battle Factory

My favorite was the Battle Factory. Reason: The renting was fun. I was able to become experienced with Pokemon I could never catch.

Hated the Battle Pyramid. Reason: None in general. Really just because it was annoying to have wild Pokemon and trainers at the same time.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I loved the Battle Factory because you could choose many different Pokemon, and see how well you can do with Pokemon you're not familiar with.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Dome, IDK why but it felt like an actual tournament like in the anime.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    The battle factory... It gives you the change to take other pokemon...

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I actually thought that the generation III Batlle Frontier was much more difficult than the gen IV Battle Frontier. Actually, iirc, the only facility I could beat was the Battle Pike, and I only got a silver symbol. XD Whereas, in Soul Silver, I got all of the silver prints. (b' ')b

Anyway, onto the thread itself. I guess I have a soft spot for the pike since I felt it kinda... easy. But my favourite is probably the Dome. I liked the tournament style, and I kinda wished it was a facility in Platinum/HG/SS. :\

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • My two favorites are tied with being the Battle Pike and the Battle Pyramid. The reason why I love these two (and wished that they have made a return in Pokemon Platinum) because they were all about luck. I am a somewhat lucky person when it came with the Battle Frontier in Emerald so it went pretty swell for me (especially in the Battle Pike).

:t354:TG

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Herro. Please don't revive threads over a month old. :) Feel free to make a new one though! Thanks.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back