• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your all-time favorite Christmas song?

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
    I have two:
    * "What Child Is This?", pretty much 'cause of two reasons: I like Greensleeves, and I heard a wonderful techno-style version of this song.
    * "Silent Night", preferably done in acoustics.

Last edited:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Fairytale of New York
    Spoiler:

Don't shoot me Santa
    Spoiler:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by My Chemical Romance - It's Better Than Mariah's Version Personally. Maybe Because I'm into Rock....I Dunno. I Just Recommend It!

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    It's the most wonderful tiiiiimmee of the yyeeaaarr~

To me, that song is the epitome of Christmas spirit. :3 I never hear it much though. :[

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2009
    I love the song Give Love on Christmas Day by Jackson 5 and Last Christmas by Wham. There are lots of other Christmas songs I love. I guess they're just too many to mention here.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    I love Carol of The Bells, 'specially Savatage/Trans-Siberian Orchestra's version. Silent Night's another one that's played over and over in my house. I also love What Child Is This? by John Denver.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    Oh, how much I love Christmas songs~ There's no way I could only choose one, so I'll just show my current Christmas playlist around this time of year. <3

1. Rocking Around the Christmas Tree- Brenda Lee
    2. Greatest Time of Year- Aly and Aj
    3. Jingle Bell Rock- Aly and Aj
    4.Let It Snow- Aly and Aj
    5. All I Want Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey
    6. Carol of the Bells- August Burns Red
    7. O Come All Ye Faithful- Weezer
    8. Christmas no Machi- Shugo Chara OST 2
    9. 10 Christmas Medley- Pokemon Christmas Bash (I know it isn't beautiful like some Christmas songs, but it's so upbeat, cheerful, and christmas-y that I can't help it. ^_^)
    10. Under The Mistletoe (Misty and Ash singing+Pokeshipping+Christmas=FTW)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Sorry, but I can't pick just one.

My favorite Chistmas songs[/s] of all-time are Jingle Bells Rock and Feliz Navidad.

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
    What, no love for "Christmases When You Were Mine" by Taylor Swift, "Give Love On Christmas Day" by Jackson 5 and "12 Pains Of Christmas"?

Years
    I don't have a favourite... I love them all! But if I had to choose one, I would choose Jingle Bells, because it's catchy, and it's easy to remember the words! XD

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I have two: "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" because it's the only solo song I've done in public, and Savatage's "Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)," which is basically a dramatic rock-instrumental version of Carol of the Bells.

I love Christmas music as long as it's at an appropriate time of year...

Back