• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen whats your best pokemon in FR/LG

RoMeRz

Scotland The Brave
    Years
    Youll need to trade it from somewere, use a code - or get the ticket from an event and get to the island in the emerald version =)

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    (i didnt use anycodes whatso ever)(i caught a missingno and he is wierd) my pokemon is charizard lvl.262,(i traded venosaur) Venasuor lvl.135,(i caught mew) Mew.lvl 97,(i caught mewtwo) mewtwo,lvl 102, and flygon,lvl 120

Rate my team please! and i didnt use a codebreaker or gameshark it was because of a missingno

my fasvorite pokemon in fire red is grouduon! he rocks

Last edited:

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    Mine's either:my lvl. 100 Venusaur, Biolante. My lvl. 96 Mewtwo, Space Godzilla. Or my lvl. 100 Mew, would have named it Puar but it wasn't my OT, it was NYC for some reason.......

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    shadow909 said:
    (i didnt use anycodes whatso ever)(i caught a missingno and he is wierd) my pokemon is charizard lvl.262,(i traded venosaur) Venasuor lvl.135,(i caught mew) Mew.lvl 97,(i caught mewtwo) mewtwo,lvl 102, and flygon,lvl 120

Rate my team please! and i didnt use a codebreaker or gameshark it was because of a missingno

my fasvorite pokemon in fire red is grouduon! he rocks
    Sorry to double post, but how did you get Missingno? Was it randomly in the wild? And how does it enable to go past lvl. 100? If I had that, my Venusaur would probably be the same level as yours. However, you could be beaten by somone who has max stats: 999 on everything (a really cheap Gameshark code that my freind told me about.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 16, 2005
    Mine Charizard lvl 96. And going to be 97. BYW, how does halfling2 catch mew?

P.s. How does pokemon lvl go beyond 100?

Kyle

Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    I'd say my Charizard but.....hes good and my highest Lv 63 I have always depended on my Pidgeot Lv 56 (being raised)

I always have a Pidgeot out On all my team through Red and Blue
    and there it is my Pidgeot always faithful and good to depend on :)
    and now all i need is my Pidgeot Pimped out
    (Was it a mistake to teach pidgeot fly, I think not from my experience in the old versions)

Ummm and if you have any ideas for a move set for him
    Please tell me :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2006
    Mine at the moment would have to be my Charizard lv36 [Its the only pokemon I have right now].

Back