• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your best sense?

What's Your Best Sense

• Smell

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Sight

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Hearing

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Touch

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Taste

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Best: Sight
    Worst: Olfaction

Typical of any human, really. There are more than five senses, by the way: temperature, pain, equilibrioception, etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    My glasses' prescription are pretty powerful. I typically need people to repeat things multiple times to understand them or I have to pretend I understood what they said. I typically miss smells others pick up. My taste in food is pretty unhealthy and terrible. I'm not sure how one can have a "good" sense of touch.

What does that leave? My amazing sense of rhythm? In any case, my sense of touch isn't good, but it isn't bad either, so I guess it'd be that.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Best: Sight
    Worst: Olfaction

Typical of any human, really. There are more than five senses, by the way: temperature, pain, equilibrioception, etc.
    Aren't they based on the sense of feeling? You feel how much heat is on you or how much physical stress you are under. I don't even know what that other thing is.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Sure as hell ain't my sight. Without my glasses I'm blind as a Zubat. I reckon it'd be my hearing; although I have a terrible ear for music, I can hear lots of little things that other people ignore - if I can be bothered. Usually I don't listen very much XD

I'm kinda hypersensitive all round actually, with the obvious exception of my eyes. I can take a sniff of a bottle of milk and tell that it's off when it might take somebody else a whole glass to come to the same conclusion. I get all weird and autistic-y when there's flour on my bread or something; I hate that. I notice little things.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Sight is my best one - I've had perfect vision all my life and I'm always the first in my family to see something from far away. Worst one would either be smell or hearing, since I have pretty frequent sinus/allergy issues that impede my sense of smell, and my hearing has just never been very strong since I was little - partly because I tend to shut things out when I'm concentrating.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Mines is smell followed closely by taste. I can smell things from a miles away. Like I'll smell something really horrible and no-one else will know what the hell is up with me then about 10 seconds later everybody else will cringe.

It's annoying as most people say that because I smell stuff like farts before anyone it must mean I did it... :|

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    My hearing. I can hear whispers, which is quite fun.
    I can also hide really well, but that isn't a sense.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    I see dead people

Well, I've never really thought about it, but I would have to say my sense of touch is my strongest sense. I've always been really sensitive to touch. I'll often run my fingers through my hair just to feel my hair, run my finger nails down the creases on the table (the material feels odd >.> ), and I love petting my pets not just because I love showing them attention but because I love the feel of their fur. I can't stand when one of my dogs has a rough coat and/or is shedding terribly. Good thing, though, since I notice right away and can make proper diet and/or grooming changes to fix the problem.

My hearing is a hit or miss... sometimes it's perfect, other times you have to practically scream to get through to me. My sight is pretty terrible. Yeah. Pretty sure I need glasses. Taste and smell, hit or miss as well.

xD but really i'd have to say my hearing. Kinda a bad thing though because when i'm home alone and someone drops something next door i get all paranoid that someone is in the house 0.0

xD lol The only time my sense of hearing is perfect is when I'm home alone and being all paranoid. Then I can hear something fall all the way in the back of the house.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Taste. My sight isn't great, I've worn glasses since I was seven, and there's nothing special about any of my other senses - but taste has always been something I've greatly enjoyed.

Back