• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what's your biggest regret?

Years
  • Right now the biggest thing I regret was not trying hard enough in high school to get the AP credits I needed to graduate college. Now it's summer school or 5th year. Also for the same reason I was unable to get into better universities and had to settle for a local state university. (which is still better than a community college)

I'll probably regret not losing my weight sooner when I do go on to lose my weight, if ever.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • My biggest regret is not speaking to my best childhood friend the day before she passed away. The last day of 6th grade my classroom had merged with another class to watch a movie and she was in the room with her head down. I thought she might not had wanted to be bothered, so I didn't disturb her. My mother informed me the next night that she had died that morning.

Another big regret is not taking high school math very seriously.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
  • I have a lot of regrets, some minor, some major.
    My biggest is probably being extremely unhealthy as a kid, which has carried into my early teens (trying to correct it, but it's been getting very hard lately). Another is being a large procrastinator, and I'd always get straight As if I wasn't. Instead, my grades dip into Bs very often and sometimes Cs (some people are probably going to complain about me complaining, but it is my own regret).

srinator

I don't have that many regrets, one which i do think of sometimes is not making a move on girl back in 2009. She was amazing, and we were like best buddies for almost two years. I did not have the guts to tell her about it at the time, yes i was afraid. Well anyway after i moved from the place i kept in touch with her and one day i text-ed her that i did have feelings for her, she replied why didn't you do anything? I felt like a total idiot that day.

From then on i have been straight forward on what i have in mind for anyone i know and i do not suppress it inside me.

Feels good writing that out

Years
  • if you say you don't have any regrets i will take extra sharp #2 pencils and throw them at your eyeballs and then when you're down for the count i'll take you by the hand and walk you into the street holding my hand and we will bounce from car to car to car together and i won't let go of your hand

You are deadly mistaken if you think you can pull this crap off against me. You're pretty much a twig if I recall correctly. I could break you into pieces and there would be no putting Humpty back together again.

I regret how long it took for my transition into Darkness. A couple of years earlier would have saved me a lot of hassle during my secondary school years.

Back