• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your cellphone's ringtone? :O

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • We all have our different ringtones and stuff, so that's why I was curious. :D What is your cellphone's current ringtone?

Mine is the Doctor Who theme from tenth doctor's seasons. XD As my text tone (when someone texts me) I have the tardis whooshing sound. :D

Years
  • My alert ringtone is one of the preset thingies. My actual ringtone the Ring Tone Song from Regular show.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I don't have a ringtone or sound for texts; I just set my phone to vibrate because most of the time I've got to have it off/not intrusive. (Eg. at church, class etc.)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My ringtone is from The World Ends With You - the song that says "Calling, someone is calling..."

My text tone is from the same game, Beat saying "BWAAHHH!"

Years
  • I actually have no idea what the ringtone for my phone sounds like...I've only had the OnePlus One for about a week, and I don't really like talking on the phone so that remains a mystery! Haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    Mine is the sound Perry the Platypus makes in Phineas and Ferb. When he's not being Agent P.
    For text messages, it's the beeping noise of Kim Possible's Kimmunicator.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's one of those default ones that came with my phone. I'd try changing it, but don't really wish to bother, because... well, it's just not that big of a deal to me. If I were to search and download some, it'd take me hours, as I'm an extremely picky person, haha.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I have about 3 different ring tones - my phone supports it.... the only catch is that the ringtone has to be 16 seconds max.

when family calls me, I have Heidevolk's chorus from the song "Als de Dood Weer Naar Ons Lacht" - this is also my current tone, usually I change it once a month to another of my favorite songs.

when someone from work calls me, I have a part of Ensiferum's "Finnish Medley"

when someone calls me, but that person has my phone, either I gave it to them or my uncle or my mom (sort of my default ringtone) the ringtone is Ásmegin's "Over Ægirs Vidstragte Sletter"

for text messages? - I have Watchog's Japanese voice (the one from the "Pokemon Harbor Patrol" episode)... I love its voice.

Years
  • My phone's ringtone I believe is this rockish-sounding tune that I selected since it was one I really liked when sampling through the tones. As for my iPod when I receive FaceTime calls, it's just Marimba I believe.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    For texts, I switch between "Freaks" by The Hawk in Paris and "Genocide" by Ra.

For calls, it's set to the Dark Woods theme from A Link to the Past. My mom is the exception; I have a Tarja Turunen song for her, I think "Die Alive", so I know it's her.

And when one of my IM clients goes off, they do it to the tune of the Bolero of Fire, the best warp song from OoT.

I was like a little kid in a candy store when I got my phone. c:

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • What better ringtone to have on your phone than an audio that you made yourself? As for alerts, I use the standard tunings sound: short, useful when your instrument is out of tune, yet undetected by others in most situations.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
  • The Joker soundboard.
    Why so serious?= Calls
    The Joker laughing... = Texts/Notifications
    I don't get enjoy very much phones always on vibrate because of work.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
  • When someone calls: A recording of a YouTube video made by Comedy Central about Chandler Bing. Really catchy.
    When someone texts: Me singing "Halls of Ivy" in an Australian accent. Inside jokes, inside jokes everywhere.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My current ringtone is this one!

Text tones vary with the person texting, using iPhone defaults. I've yet to implement them with the MLP soundboard.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • My current ringtone is the song No Consequences by VersaEmerge. Thinking about changing it soon to something silly.

Current text tone is Navi saying "Hey, listen!" xD

Years
  • This be my current ringtone:

(For those who don't know, this is a remix of the RGBY Champion battle and was used in Origins.)

Probably gonna change it at some point, but I like that it's loud because then it can catch my attention more easily XD

Back