• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Whats your current status in the new pokemon...

Years
  • Beat the whole game including the islands fill the kanto dex now to just fill the national pokedex well better start working on it

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Beat the league and went through the islands. Not ready to beat the league again though. Just trying to make the final decision on my team. I have a Larvitar that I'm not ever going to evolve, an Articuno (because I'm in love with her), a Ninetails, a Marowak, a Horsea and a Pidgeotto. I try to be original with my team.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I lost my leaf green game ;_; I don't know what happened to it.. I think I may have left it in Austin or something, but blehh >< had three lvl 100 Pokemon on it, and had caught mewtwo sans master ball. ~_~;;

so I just restarted on fire red, I just beat brock, and I figure I'll go out and buy another leaf green soon... ;_;

~Black Moonlight~

Inu-yasha Fan...to much...
    Years
  • on fire red I've beaten it, I've got 211 pokemon and I'm trying to complete the national pokedex.

on leaf green I've restarted it trying to get a shiny charmander/ charmeleon/ charizard (when it evolves I'll get the other two of course.) I've restarted about 52 times now.

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
  • Pokedex:
    Seen: 39​
    Owned: 26​
    Time: 52:44
    Badges: 1
    Money: $0 (I used it all on pokeballs [# of pokeballs: 98])
    Starter: Charmander
    Status: I am training all my Pokemon to lvl. 20 to fight Misty. I have every Pokemon available to me at this point in the game. Even though I can't use all my Pokemon against her, I like to train all my Pokemon so I'm ready for anything! :D

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • DEC said:
    Starter: Charmander
    Status: I am training all my Pokemon to lvl. 20 to fight Misty. I have every Pokemon available to me at this point in the game. Even though I can't use all my Pokemon against her, I like to train all my Pokemon so I'm ready for anything! :D

That was the exact same thing with me when I had one badge! Except now, I have four badges, and before I got the fourth one, I got all my Pokemon to level 30. I have almost all the Pokemon available at this point (I have Leaf Green), but the newly captured ones aren't all at level 30 yet. (I just caught Poliwhirl, Kingler, Horsea, Goldeen, Slowpoke, Venonat, Staryu, Exeggcute, Rhyhorn, Grimer, Pinsir, and Dratini). However, my Grimer and Pidgeotto are at level 31, and my Goldeen is in the daycare. My only stone-evolved Pokemon are Vaporeon, Raichu, and Ninetales.
    (I like to be specific.)

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    k..
    i have two shinies at full evolution.
    i defeated the elite four more then 60 times
    i have a team of level 100s (kyogre, groudon, blastoise, charizard, rayquaza, and mewtwo)
    and i ahve national pokedex and over 200 pokemon

edit: and i have 8 total level 100s, and my ShinyAggron is lvl 74 :P

Last edited:

The Blad�
    Years
  • Umm, I dont really know but I do know that I beat the Elite 4 like 51 times, I have almost all of the Kanto pokemon and that I can't find the game cartridge...

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
  • freakgirl said:
    im just training my pokemon (Charizard, Persian, Jolteon, Butterfree, Lapras and Articuno) up to level 55 (60 for Charizard) to go and beat blaine

what a qawinsidens(cant spell)!i also have a charizard and articuno!anyway,i have all the bades and im gonna go to victory road soon the pwn the elite four with my charizard and articuno

Years
  • on my leaf green game, i have conpleated the strory line.
    kanto dex-70's
    national dex-88
    about 70 pokemon in tha pc
    my party pokes are in the 70's
    play time-about 55 hours.
    (workin on my team, so i can beat the trainer tower)

i am currintly waiting for my friend to finish her sapphire game, so i can get some hoenn pokes.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • pokedude55 said:
    need help moltres is my favorite bird but i can not catch it how do i get another masterball

You cannot. Unless you trade it from another version, or use a cheating device, it is impossible to get another Master Ball after you have used it.

Back