• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Dream Team?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2020
    I change my main team constantly in my White 2 and I think I finally settled on the team in my sig.
    So, whats your main/dream team? Do you switch them out often or do you have multiple teams?

Years
  • I have almost planned my dream team in Platinum:
    Rotom
    Leafeon
    Espeon
    Vaporeon
    Houndoom

Currently my team is: Rotom, Leafeon and Vaporeon, I'm in Solaceon town, so still a lot to do.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm going to change the title of this thread so that it makes a bit more sense. If you want to post your team for certain games, there are "What's Your Team?" threads in each specific Pokemon gaming forum, so use those. This one will be strictly dream teams. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    Thanks to my lack of dedication to the games, I've never been able to achieve this but in emerald...

Crobat
    Raichu
    Regice
    Sceptile
    Flygon
    Jolteon

(Jolteon would be traded over from my Fire Red)

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    My dream team would be my 6 favourite pokemon:

-Crobat
    -Sandslash
    -Luxio
    -Typhlosion
    -Jolteon
    -Suicune

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • My dream team would be this:
    Totodile (cause he's a freakin tiny crocodile)
    Dragonite (cause you have to have a dragon, no exceptions)
    Haunter (looks cooler than gengar, ghost types are essential for panty raids)
    Pikachu (he would be a good ice-breaker for talking with the ladies)
    Trubbish (that way when my girlfriend is all like "Why don't you ever keep your place clean?" I can be all like "WOMEN! I TOLD YOU! Trubbish feels comfortable when he's around trash.")
    Ditto (For obvious reasons)

Years
  • My dream team must be a set of my favorites pokemon and is something like this:

1. Alakazam. The brain of the team. A pure special sweeper with a lot of special attack, and my fav.

2. Dragonite. The semi-legendary pokemon. Other of my favorites, and I think like Kyrul. A dragon is a must for a dream team.

3. Magmortar. My favorite fire pokemon, its the disney element of my team ^^

4. Zigzagoon. Wait... a zigzagoon? Yeees. His ability pick up, the fact that he can learn a lot of HM, and their fidelity makes him a must be in my dream team.

5. Lapras. The surfer pokemon. To be honest i like their design and resistance.

6. Scizor. A pokemon with a lot of pride. Fast and letal.

I know that maybe are not balanced, but this is the pokemons that I liked more and because of that they are my dream team.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
  • My dream team has too many ubers in it, so I'll go for a more varied team, ha.

Raikou - Blissey - Nidoking - Espeon - Heracross - Cloyster

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • In my White 2 game, i'm already playing with my dream team. Most other games I try to have a variety to try out different Pokemon, but I always tend to keep at least 2 of my all time favorites.

Dream Team in my White 2 consists of:
    Mienshao - shiny (that I transferred over from Black 2), my favorite of all the fighting types
    Mienshao - since I couldn't get Linoone (when I started the game), I ended up with another one
    Watchog - long time #1 favorite (now its #9), but never missing in any of my Unova teams
    Zangoose - another of my normal-type favorites
    Floatzel - #2 favorite of all times, love this sea otter Pokemon, always have trouble deciding whether to make it evolve from Buizel or not. It learns 3 out of my 4 favorite attacks [can't learn Razor Shell].
    Dewott [with an everstone] - at the moment its my #1 favorite, and so far the only starter I have chosen in Unova, it can never be out of my Unova games (with the exception of my "all cat team" in Black). It learns my top 4 favorite attacks [Razor Shell, Surf, Aqua Jet, and Aqua Tail].

Last edited:
    Years
  • Charizard - Fire/Flying is damn useful.
    Gengar - One of the best sweepers.
    Metagross - Crazy stats. Decent Move-pool
    Roselia - Ingrain + Leech Seed + Giga Drain + Magic Leaf + Poison Point (ability). The ultimate annoyer. Plus it has heaps of HP
    Skarmory - Damn good defence
    Deoxys (Attack Forme) - Just all-round bad*ss.

If there's no Legendaries, switch Deoxys with Rampardos (cos he has killer attack)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2013
    I switch often, I like to have different experiences. I have my main and strongest team, though.

Years
  • If I ever did decide to go with a Dream Team, I think I'd have a hard time limiting myself to just six. Realistically, I'd have anywhere from 8-10 Pokemon that I'd rotate through my party depending on my mood. The top 8 that come to mind (in no particular order) are:

Empoleon
    Froslass
    Houndoom
    Butterfree
    Hydreigon
    Gallade
    Chandelure
    Blissey

Some of them I've used a fair amount, but others like Chandelure and Hydreigon I've had little experience with, but I love almost everything about them.

tnfsf11

The first thing that comes to my mind would be a team made up of legendaries, but no.
    My dream team that will probably never happen would be:
    Mamoswine
    Tyranitar
    Exeggutor
    Lapras
    Electivire
    Haxorus

And ofc after X&Y come out my team would be something like:
    Froakie
    Gogoat
    Helioptile
    Pancham

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
    Years
  • If stats and types weren't an issue, and it was just based on what Pokemon I liked, I'd definitely have Quagsire and Skuntank. But in actual battle, they aren't the greatest fighters.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
  • I oft change my "favourite" Pokémon, so in a few days this post will be completely irrelevant. I will, however, attempt to skim down my list of favourites for the time being. I think this is a fairly decent array of Pokemon, all of which have been important to me at some point during the Pokemon series.

Just when you thought dream teams were composed of fully evolved, incredibly powerful Pokémon, I swoop along with the most sickeningly adorable team of Pokemon you've ever laid eyes on.

Whats Your Dream Team?
    Whats Your Dream Team?
    Whats Your Dream Team?
    Whats Your Dream Team?
    Whats Your Dream Team?
    Whats Your Dream Team?

Back