• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your fav normal type?

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
  • There are many great normal type Pokemon. Zangoose is pretty awesome. I'm really going to rely on him on the mono-type playthrough I just started. I'm also pretty fond of Buneary and Lopunny. Never tried out Glameow before but I really like the design of this Pokemon, although I am not particularly fond of Purugly. The name kinda describes it.

Rokon

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • Eevee... Partly because its cute. It also has evelutions to adapt to any enviroment. But Eevee is my faverot normal pokemon because it reminded me that even cute creatures can be strong. It can use shadow ball, learn dig eventually , cast hidden power, and even strike with a iron tail. Who said that cute meant weak?

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Kangaskan - I've always liked Kangaskan since back in R/B/Y I don't know, I just thought it's been a cool Pokemon.

Farfetch'd - Do I need to give an explination of why Farfetch'd is awesome?

Rattata - I love using F.E.A.R. on unsuspecting opponents.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • Well I am no fan of normal types but my favourite normal would be Eevee.
    Cause it can evolve into many of my favourites including Espeon and Glaceon.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Azurill! :33333
    I mean, it's so awesome because you'd have thought it would have been a water type being related to Maril, though it's actually normal. Kinda like Groudon, and how quite a lot of people thought it would be a fire Pokemon, but it's actually ground. Even I thought Azurill was a water ype Pokemon before I found out it was actually the normal type. Plus it's so adorable how it's always bouncing on it's ball and it has such a small body. :3

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • 001fdz5f

Bidoof, of course. derp derp.

Honestly, I was only slightly partial to it before I found those comics and now I adore it. :( I don't know why but they make me laugh EVERY TIME I read them. It's pathetic.

But yeah, derp is awesome. And so Canadian.

Derp derp. Canada ftw.
    (Can you link me to the site? Drop a VM if you can, thankss<3)

Ringuma!~ (I prefer its Japanese name to Ursaring for whatever reason.) It's a beast ingame. Burn absorber for sure. :>

I also like Ambipom, Togekiss, and Arceus. :P

Post 1,000. Awesome stuffs. =>

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • My fav Normal Pokemon is Snorlax. I prefer Snorlax in all round pokemon aswell, but his speed is pretty annoying.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Regigigas, its just simply huge and awesome! I dont care anything about its ability at all, I just care about how awesome Regigigas is XD

Last edited:
    Back