• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your fav soft drinks

What's your favorate soft drinks

• Total voters

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I basically only drink:

Water
    Juice (most kinds)
    Seltzer (fizzy and fruity and wonderful--just like soda but without all the sugar and calories)

Don't think they qualify as soft drinks though. Someone else said iced tea and lemonade--those are pretty good.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Coke, coke, and only coke (That's Coca-Cola for you strange people XD).
    Coke is my middle name, if I don't have it then I go crazy, I go into this down depressed mood that I can't get out of till I get a nice cold glass of coke (ask anyone that talks to me on MSN, they'll tell you it's true XD). So coke keeps me living, without it there will be no more Andy. XD

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    I like pepsi, there aren't that many different drinks made locally where I live (such as dr.pepper,sunkist, etc.)... but I still prefer pepsi over other many drinks.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Unlike you coke-addicts, I like water.

Drinking water is really cool. Good for your health in many ways and it's more stylish.

Back