• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorit video game ,why

Years
  • :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :confused: :laugh: :classic: :disappoin :knockedou :'( :'( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :embarrass :embarrass :knockedou :knockedou :knockedou :classic: :rambo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • My favorite videogame is Paper mario, because it was fun, don't know why . :confused:

BTW: There is no need for all of those smileys.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • PM2008 said:
    My favorite videogame is Paper mario, because it was fun, don't know why . :confused:

BTW: There is no need for all of those smileys.
    *high fives with PM2008*
    Me too! I love that game! I'm so psyched that they're making a sequel!
    *runs around*
    The game was a classic from start to finish. Though it was a little short, that was only because I was so eager to continue. To think I almost didn't get this game...
    The battle system was immensely fun, it's story was undoubtedly entertaining, (not to mention it's fantastic script) and it was even moving in it's own way. I could go on and on....

True, you could've explained things in a little more detail....
    and is there a chance this would belong in 'other games'?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Way too many (almost all RPG btw) ;p

-Seiken Densetsu 3
    -Lufia 2
    -FF 4, 6, 7, 8, 9
    -Tetris Battle Gaiden
    -Romancing Saga 3 (darn hard but fun)
    -Pokemon advance ^^;;
    -Legend of Dragoon
    -Super Mario RPG
    -(more to come later)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    anyone get it yet that he is the kid that just got banned 3 times under diff names?

Back