• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Favorite Anime or Manga?

Years
    This should be stickied imo. My top 5:
    Anime--------------------
    1. Neon Genesis Evangelion
    2. BECK Mongolian Chop Squad
    3. Hikaru no GO
    4. Great Teacher Onizuka
    5. FullMetal Alchemist

Manga-------------------
    1. Pokemon Special
    2. BECK Mongolian Chop Squad
    3. AirGear
    4. .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
    5. Neon Genesis Evangelion: Iron Maiden 2nd

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Anime-I have a lot but if I have to pick one...it is Bleach. It has action, adventure, a little romance(if you look hard enough XD), drama...it just too great! Keeps in your seat.

Manga- Bleach, Ranma 1/2, Tsubasa, Kodocha. I really like these manga the best. They have the best storyline. ^^

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
    Don Patch said:
    Dirty Little Secret, that detective one you are thinking about is Case Closed.

Origionally called Detectice Conan... Changed when licensed by Funimation, do to sounding familiar to a certain barbarian gone govener I believe was the reason (thats what I heard).

Anyway

Anime

Karin: A very sweet anime about a vampire that gives blood instead of sucks, and the guy she likes who found out about her secret. I really like the romance and the comedy, its a really entertaining anime... The manga is really good too, if not better. It should be out in America by Tokyopop this August under the name "Chibi Vampire".

AIR: The one anime that always make me cry at the end... I give it huge brownie just for getting me that emotional. It also had a sweet healing feeling when watching it. With some of the most beautiful backrounds, artwork, and animation to be found.

Pokemon: Its just such a cute anime series. Simple and fun. My type of show.

Manga

Negima: Action, adventure, love, comedy, and ecchi... where can you go wrong?

Pokemon (Toishiro Ono): A really entertaining manga I thought, I just really liked it.

Honorable Mention in Anime

Shinigami no Ballad
    Super Gals
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Saint Tail
    Bleach

Honorable Mentions in Manga

Rurouni Kenshin
    Busou Renkin (very close actually the next on the list)
    MAR
    Saint Tail
    DearS
    Pita Ten
    Kamichama Karin
    Genshiken
    Keroro Gunso

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    IGPX, Tokyo Mew Mew, Naruto, Inuyasha, Neon Genesis Evagelion For Anime.

One Piece, Fruit Basket, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, .Hack//Dusk, Pita-Ten For Manga.

Shadow98

Master Of Pokemon Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I like Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and stuff like dat. I like too many to name them all!

Baki Koji

<- Cooler than you
    Years
    Anime: Pokemon (only the Kanto and Orange Islands sagas), Fullmetal Alchemist, Steel Angel Kurumi, One Piece, Slayers, and Ranma 1/2.

Manga: Your And My Secret, Love Hina, Toshihiro Ono's Pokemon manga series, Ranma 1/2, and One Piece.

Back