• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite Anime?

What is your favorite anime?

• Bleach BANKAI!!!!

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Naruto (both shippuden and original) RASENGAN!

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Full Metal Alchemist

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Death Note

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Inuyasha

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Tenchi

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Haruhi

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • To Love Ru

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Ah My Goddess

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other something i forgot please be specific

Votes: 83 49.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    I really don't watch much anime, but I just finished watching the "Neon Genesis Evangelion" series, and all I have to say is that it's an amazing series. "The End of Evangelion" was quite confusing, but at the same time it was a true masterpiece.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    None of those, I can tell you that much xD;

I GUESS I CAN TELL YOU THE REST THOUGH. I don't really care if it's over, Junjou Romantica will remain a twinge on my heart for a long time. (this means I like it)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Cardcaptor Sakura will always be my favorite. Maybe it's because I saw the English dub when I was little and came back and watched it subbed nearly a decade later. I liked the animation style (yay CLAMP), the story was lighthearted and fun, and I absolutely loved the ending (the second movie ends the series; if you watch, don't miss it).

After that, I'd say Kanon (2006-07 airing) was very good, probably to the point of being #2. Absolutely beautiful story, I was simply bawling at a few points. The fan translation of the visual novel's almost done, too, so that's pretty exciting; I'll definitely import for that, the anime adaptation was just that good. I don't know why so many people dislike Key's works; I haven't disliked anything of theirs yet.

i'm a bubble. pop me.

What words would satisfy you?
    Years
    My favourite anime are Death note, Naruto the first season (without fillers -_-), Junni Kokki ( The twelve kingdoms), Haibane Renmei and Aria (all seasons). And Beyblade (first season only) has a special place in my heart :3 eventhough i wouldn't watch it now.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    My favourite is Keroro Gunso. AT episode 207 I'm addicted to it, and can't stop watching it. Lol. I love it. Honest!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    This thread is a year and a half old. Why did you revive it?
    Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back