• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite Anime?

Rapidash

Firefly Class.
    Years
    My favourite film I've seen is Kiki's Delivery Service. No matter how childish it is! Oh, and pretty much anything else from Ghibli.

I'm currently watching Ah! My Goddess and Sailor Moon. Getting really in to them actually

Oh, and I know it's not really counted as anime, but I'm really in to Avatar: The Last Airbender just now

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    oh my gaaaaah, where to start?
    anyone got the reference? no? figures..
    anyways..
    um, in pretty much random order,
    though there is a difference in rank between the listed ones and the ()-ed ones XD;

Full Moon wo Sagashite .. it hasnt been listed here once! while it was so awesome..
    FullMetal Alchemist .. the first anime i watched! though i havent gotten to watch BH yet XD;
    Eden of the East//Higashi no Eden
    Spice and Wolf//Ookami to Koushinryou
    Nodame Cantabile (all seasons)
    (Death Note, Soul Eater, Kimi ni Todoke, Lovely Complex, Macross Frontier, Vampire Knight)

this list might be edited every now and then tho .
    as i watch new anime sometimes i get completely hooked on one and it all changes.. yeah.

oh, PS, for movies and OVA's and other one-shots..
    Howl's Moving Castle
    Spirited Away
    Black Rock Shooter obviously.. XD;

Back