• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite battle of all time?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I don't remember most battles 1 day after seeing them... but there is one that sticks out for me. Actually it's all the episodes that have to do with Blaine. I'm not a fire lover, nor am I a big Blaine fan (although he is pretty dang awesome,) but this part of the show is easily my favorite. Anyway, the final battle between Magmar and Charizard is amazing. I remember every single tiny little detail of that battle, and the drama that takes place before and during it. (Stopping a volcano from erupting, and when Charizard falls into the lava.) I would love to watch it again some time.

Anyway, now that I've spent all that time blabbing about my favorite battle, you tell me yours.

Years
    He he. We have the same favorite battle. I love so much when Charizand use Seismic Toss on Magmar

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Mine is may vs drew in the kanto grand festival.... the most epic battle ever in pokemon history!

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    I don't remember most battles 1 day after seeing them... but there is one that sticks out for me. Actually it's all the episodes that have to do with Blaine. I'm not a fire lover, nor am I a big Blaine fan (although he is pretty dang awesome,) but this part of the show is easily my favorite. Anyway, the final battle between Magmar and Charizard is amazing. I remember every single tiny little detail of that battle, and the drama that takes place before and during it. (Stopping a volcano from erupting, and when Charizard falls into the lava.) I would love to watch it again some time.

Anyway, now that I've spent all that time blabbing about my favorite battle, you tell me yours.

I love that battle so much, that i have it favorited in my youtube account. its pretty good quality too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvdOtkaMAlU

サトヒロ=カノン

◄ASH&RITCHIE TOGETHER FOREVER►
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 15, 2009
    greatets battle that ash ever had was in ep81, they promised to have the greatest battle of their lifes

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
    In no particular order:
    Ash vs Paul
    Ash vs Harrison
    Ash vs Gary
    Heracross vs Scizor
    Ash vs all the Battle Frontier Brains
    Ash vs Blaine (the ONLY gym leader who Ash actually fought against)
    All of the fights with Charizard

I liked the Ash vs Harrison for some reason.......idk why

Because it had the Charizard vs Blaziken fight. One of the best Charizard fights ever!

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Easily the battle against Gary in the Johto league it was epic probably the best battle so far... I must admit though if Ash meets Paul in the Sinnoh league which he most likely will be better. Just have to wait and see I guess.

Charizard vs Blastoise

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Gary v Ash 6 on 6 in the silver conference and
    paul 6 on 6 at lake verity ( i think it was that lake not sure but u guys know which battle)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The battle between Charizard & Dragonite! Love it! Its a classic

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    That Charizard vs. Magmar battle has brung so many good memorys of Pokémon back, it used to be so much better. I never realised that it was music from the game back then either.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I haven't seen every battle, so I wouldn't be able to make a totally unbaised decision. However, Metapod vs. Metapod was epic :P

In all seriousness, one that sticks out for me is when May had a contest battle against Harley... and LOST. Wonderful Harley's wonderful Octillery managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat when battling Miserable May's Muchlax. It was (as far as I know) the only time he ever beat her, and it was a wonderful moment. =3

xX

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I haven't seen every battle, so I wouldn't be able to make a totally unbaised decision. However, Metapod vs. Metapod was epic :P

In all seriousness, one that sticks out for me is when May had a contest battle against Harley... and LOST. Wonderful Harley's wonderful Octillery managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat when battling Miserable May's Muchlax. It was (as far as I know) the only time he ever beat her, and it was a wonderful moment. =3

xX
    An honest response to this statement would probably cause a war...

But yeah the Metapod battle was pretty funny.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    The Metapod battle was pretty funny.

However, I must jump on the bandwagon here and say I loved Ash vs. Gary at the Silver Confrence, despite the fact that it is just illogical for Charizard to beat three of Gary's Pokemon. :V

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    ^Agreed. I loved Sceptile vs. Blaziken.

Another fight that was good would have to be the gym fight against Pryce.

Back