• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite charecter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
Years
  • For me it's may. She's cool, a little insecure sometimes but she trusts her pokémons and she's very determinated. It's a good coordinator...

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • Yes, Gary should! That would mean Gary having more possible air time! :D!
    Heh, I have this old obsession with Gary.

Well atleast I know is that Gary will forever be Ash's first and probably forever, Rival. :)

Though, I always see Gary as Ash's main rival.
    Paul is okay... :/ meh.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Tyson is my favorite character, he has very strong Pokemon and he is very nice as well.
    Plus he won the Hoenn League Championship

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years
  • 2) May: I always loved contests when they first appeared in the games, so I extremely happy to see a character in the anime whose goal was to become a coordinator. I'm sure many would disagree with me on this but feel like May was more of a heroine than Misty(though I still do like her as well). Unlike Misty, she didn't fade into the background so much and pursued an equally important goal as Ash(Misty never really did much to improve herself as a water pokemon trainer if you ask me). She had a pretty well developed personality(her whole view on training and pokemon changed so much by the very end) and she's so sweet and understanding. Not only that but she's so adorable!

I agree with the "May was more of a heroine" part. That was the biggest reason she appealed to me, because it's uncommon to see females in shonen anime take such an active role (from my impressions, at least). And you pretty much covered everything else much better than my male aspie brain could possibly do.

For Pokemon, Sceptile. Awesome personality and character development. Note that Ash actually spends a lot of screentime honing his (I think) abilities, a marked contrast from before, when the Pokemon just naturally learned abilities.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • My favorite Characters... ^^

Well let's get Mudkip in there, if Pokemon count. No questions. ;D

My favorite character from the older series in Richie~! Lol, he's so pwnsome! In AG, I gotta say May is really cute, and she's an awesome character in both personality and skill as a coordinator. For DP, I just started having some respect for the Sinnoh eps at all, so it's a bit new for me, but Dawn's pretty cool! :) I loved the 4 episodes where May and Dawn got to meet lol, it ws nice to see May again.

One more I'm forgetting from AG is Drew. He was simply amazing, and my role model as a coordinator! Lol xD he's really neat!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I would say my fav. is Brock because I like his personality. I also like Tyson. He was the character in the Hoenn League whenn he beat Ash. =]

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    My favorite character would have to be Ash and May...ash because his personality is like the exact reflection of me...lol
    and may because the very first pokemon she caught was a wurmple just like me ( and now I have a beautifly just like her...lol) and she got me into the contest likings too...

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • The Flygon from the Jirachi Wish Maker movie. xD

Do you mean human characters? Well, I have no clue really-I like all of them!!

Except Team Rocket.

"WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!"

If I were a real Trapinch I'd probably bury them alive in one of their stupid pit traps. >: (

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello there. My favorite anime character would be Gary because I like his style and rhythm that he trains his pokemon. I also like that he grew up and decided to be with his grandpa Samuel Oak.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I guess i like Gary or paul because Ash just really annoys me. I mean really pikachu should be at like level 100 or something, yet ash can't win a battle with it against a piplup that is just crap. Just had to vent

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
    Years
  • well

i suppose mine would have to be may. not only does she go through everythin a trainer would go through but by the time they meet up wit her in D&P she also understands that pokemon can evolve unlike ash wh thinks that the best pokemon are tiny

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back