• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite class?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Being as school is starting,what's your favorite class?

No poll being as there are a ton to name,i'll post mine later.

Years
    Out of the classes I have at the moment, I think I like my sculpture class best.

Even if it is the earliest of my classes, at least I can move around in that class, instead of having to sit in one spot for over an hour (boring!).

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Mine has always been English. I'm not sure why, but I just like doing it. o_o Second would be History.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Good thread!
    Computer: we get to learn Photoshop ^_^
    rank 3 art aka the highest art class: we get to use cool mediums
    Science: we're studying earth science which involves the introduction of the water table and explanations of how artisian wells get their pureness.
    Gym: my teacher is teh hotzez! *looks around* What! You mean you cant like a subject cuz the sensei is a hot mofo (btw it's a female, stfu homophobes)

Years
    Advanced Webpages, even though we haven't gotten to learning anything. The teacher is cool, I like the internet, and so far, it's just been fixing the school website with Frontpage. I can't wait until we get to learning Javascript and Flash =D

After that, World History. I like history, and the teacher rocks. Good combo. And it's so easy. I have a 98% in that class right now.
    I can't say that about my AP US History class though -- it's rather boring, and the teacher just average on my list =P And I don't think I'm doing that well, to be honest. v_v

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Mine's definitely history. The teacher is really nice and it's somewhat interesting.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    In order:

Art
    Study Hall
    Lunch (XD)
    PE
    Language Arts
    Social Studies
    Science
    Math

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    This year, it's a tie between AP Calculus and Psychology, mainly because they're both easy as well as fun...it's strange to say that about Calc but for some reason everything just clicks...*shrug*

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    i like IT, but its annoying im in a set with all the idiots, just cuz im in a low level set in maths english and science! i am the best in the year at IT![no joke,]

hikkichan

Great Peace Keeper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2006
    My favorite subject is art. Hands down. ^_^
    I'm taking photography this year to try something new. So far I like it, but I'm so meticulous that I turn things in a bit late... but hehe I do well so that's what matters. ^^
    But I also love History... hopefully I'll get to take Psychology soon. ^^

Back