• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite color?

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
    You can chose more than one color but keep to a minimum of 10 at the least anywho my favorite colors are black, red and blue ^_^ no what are your favorite colors?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    neon green - blue - black- BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT red

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Mine is red, it used to be green when I was younger, but I got bored with it, I'm starting to like baby blue now but for clothing purposes.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    My abzolute favorite color iz Orange <3 I alzo like red and yellow though =3...they can mix to make orange

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I love green, better then red and ten times greater then that stupid blue,lol. I like green mainly becuase it's a peacfull color,lol...if that made sense to anyone.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    My favorite colors are...

Red, Black, and Blue.

BUT The red or blue cant be uber bright or I'll go blind XD *think* Dark-ish Red (Like the color of blood XD) and the color of the Mod's names. Those are more specific.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    My favorite color is definitely pink, white and silver. Of course, other light pastel colors such as light blue and light violet...they are fine too, but the ones I mentioned at the top I love the most.

^_^

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    The color my writing is in,black,silver,teal,blue,pink XD,green,cobalt,i like alot,but these are the elite few so to say :D

Back