• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite colour?

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Blue: I like every shade of blue. But I like lighter shades of blue more than darker shades.
    White: I love white! It's so bright and plain xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Red: I don't exactly remember how Red became the color I adore (not because I adore Red the character. :| Though I guess now that can be partly the reason~ ♥) as it's been my favorite color since I was around... 10 maybe? I don't exactly remember how it came about, but eventually it did become my favorite color before I read PokeSpe, I shall re-illiterate. XD;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Red. :D

Also I like purple a lot, and I used to love blue for years when I was younger.

But generally, yeah red.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    There's already a thread on this subject, which you can find here.

But instead of locking this, I'm just going to move all of your posts into that thread.

Akari

Man
    Years
  • I would usually have said green to that question, though right now I don't have a favorite color, exactly.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    I really like grayed out colors, like blue-grays, or green-grays. I think they are very soothing colors. I think that for my room I would love to paint 3 walls with a lighter blue-gray, and an accent wall a darker green-gray. Then have all dark brown furniture with some bedding with dark browns, reds, golds.

kyunyo

-nomnomnomnom-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    Orange... especially pastel/ cream orange. It just looks like candy. xD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Blue. It's been my favorite color since 4th Grade after having a crush on this girl in my class. Before it was red, but I changed it just so she could like me (a stupid reason really). Then again, I guess it just fits in one of those situations where things happen for a reason, because even after she left I still favored blue as my favorite.

Strangely enough, I've been having this keen likeness to green too, so that would probably come second to blue. :)

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • It used to be Blue, and the Green (Link helped with that) and Now it's Purple.
    I actually like Purple alot now, it's the colour of Kings (as due to it's rarity in more or less around the time of the Roman Empire, it was only worn by Kings.) and it's also the colour of Darkness...and Blackcurrant Squash.

Back