• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favorite D/P Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite song is, and always has been, Cyrus' theme. I like how fitting it is as well as how awesome it sounds. If I had to pick a runner-up, then it had to be the Team Galactic HQ song.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I'll have to say Route 201/202 music.

It's the best Route music I've heard and been addicted to since Route 1.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    i dont know...so many to choose...then again i cant remember too much of the music as i havent played the game for so long...but honestly i do remember one...the ending theme for when u defeat a gym leader...i wish theyd let us choose to go through what they say like in the gba games...but alas...they dont...so basically my fav d/p music is the one that plays when u defeat a gym leader

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    The Underground music, Oreburgh City and the one that plays inside the Contest Hall and the Poffin House. I like happy and energetic music! There's also the song of some route that I absolutely love, but I can't remember which route it was, so never mind.

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
    Here's my list of favorite D/P music:
    -Eterna Forest (I listen this with my earphones, without my earphones, the full music wouldn't be heard clearly)
    -Cynthia's Battle Music (Woo! Really sweet and l337 Techno music)
    -Dialga/Palkia Battle Music (One word. Awesome.)
    -Mesprit-Uxie-Azelf Battle Music (Epic 1337-nes)

And for the NOT D/P music:
    -Hoenn Elite 4 (Pure Awesomeness)
    -Hoenn Champion (Pure 1337-nes)
    -Hoenn Battle Music (...)
    -Hoenn Trainer Battle Music (...)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2012
    My favourite is Cyrus's battle theme but Dialaga/palkia theme is also cool too!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Hmm im guessing it to be battle park (midday) and the rivals theme song i guess
    The Old Chateau always freaks me out.... don't spend my time 2 long in there...

Years
    I always liked Cyrus' battle theme. Boss battle music are usually my favorite type of video game music because it gets me pumped up when I'm fighting the boss.

Giratina's battle theme from Platinum was just as good as well.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    My favourite is Cyrus's battle theme but Dialaga/palkia theme is also cool too!

Yeah, agreed with both. Took me forever to memorize Cyrus's, and I still don't know all of Dialga/Palkia's. But my absolute favorite is the trainer battle. With headphones on, it sounds amazing. I can't even explain it.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Route 209. 'Nuff said.

It's inspiring, pretty, AND awesome. x3 And the Brawl remix is just as good.

OHYEAH. And then there's Cyrus' theme. In fact, just about all music tracks sound amazing with headphones.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    The Sunyshore theme is good too, totally forgot about that. xDDD

Unforunately, both times I battled Cyrus my brother was in the area so I couldn't listen to it without him going all whinyemo on me.

Ah! Speaking of him, the Galactic Grunt theme was fun too. x3

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    My list is very long.

Part 1:
    Spoiler:

Part 2:
    Spoiler:

Part 3A:
    Spoiler:

Part 3B:
    Spoiler:

Eeviechu

Kyuute made-up Pokemon
    Years
    I liek the Wi-Fi music, Old Chateau at night to freak me out, ^.^ and my absolute favorite music is at the Lakes. Isn't the Lake music beautiful? I listen to it over and over and over...and it's kewl when you are fighting the Legendary Trio, and Cynthia too.

And, unrelated, kinda...I LOVE the Rival Battle song when fighting Gary on FireRed/LeafGreen!!!!~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back