• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite final fantasy girl

Who is your favorite Final Fantasy girl

• Total voters

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
Years
  • They don't get much notice cause their weaker then the guys well now its time to state your favorite female character. Mine would have to be and aways will be Yuffie From Final Fantasy 7

Last edited:
    Years
  • This is about games, so this goes in Other Games ^^;
    *moved o_O*

Anyway, I've only played a few hours of 7, but I like Tifa o_O She's cool.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • You do know that X-2's main characters were all females, right? And semi-naked?

I don't see how they wouldn't get as much attention as the male characters. They had a game all to themselves.

Dark Magician ruler

Strongest magician alive
    Years
  • TRIFORCE89 said:
    You do know that X-2's main characters were all females, right? And semi-naked?

I don't see how they wouldn't get as much attention as the male characters. They had a game all to themselves.

Yeah I know that but I was talking about the other ones before 10-2 thats why their not up there cause you have to play as them though the whole game unlike the ones from the others where you can swich your party members to be all guys so people don't use them that much catch my drift

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Er.... I don't see what the point is, this having died, but shouldn't it have been moved to a more suitable forum? o.o

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • It was supposed to be, but the moving didnt work 0.0 neway, my Favorite girl is not from any FF you'd expect. Mines from Final Fantasy Tactics. I really like Agris, but she can get a little snobby and know-it-allish, but shes really strong, and cool

Back