• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite font

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
Years
  • Helvetica. It's the official font for chemical labels.

That and Impact. IT'S LIKE BILLY MAYS IS YELLING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR EYES BUT HE ISN'T MAKING ANY SOUND.

From this day forward, all my posts will be in Helvetica.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I use Garamond for pretty much everything, but Ruritania is my all-time favourite.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • FHWA Series E: it's the font used on highway signs in the US.

I also like to use Kristen ITC and Edwardian script for banners and the such.

None of the above are really good for word-processing, though:/

Integra Hellsing

The Convention of Twelve
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Lucida Grande - Perfect for HD resolutions, and also many fonts can replace it under certain circumstances. (for web design)
    Tarajan Pro - Perfect for banners, images, boxes etc. (for general use) (An example of this font is Assassin's Creed logo)

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Consolas, I even installed it on Linux. Consolas looks best with 12pt, anti-aliasing and syntax highlighting

Back