• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    I only like the vanilla that has a homemade flavor, other than that my favorite is Chocolate. :chinese:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! ^_^ Ahh... And Dutch Chocolate. Homeade Vanilla is good too, but it's a bit plain. But it's not like that's a bad thing, though.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ooo due to my sensitivity, I haven't tried very many flavors. I do like cookie dough though, I did have a quart of it at one time. ^_^;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I like a lot of different flavors of ice cream. My favorites would have to be: chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies and cream, chocolate, black raspberry, and when I went to Bermuda a few years ago I had Bermuda banana and that was really good too...

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Cookie Doe and Vanilla ^^ All Cookie Dough is plain vannila with cookie dough in it =p. I get ice cream atleast three times a week in the summer =p Thank god I can work it off with swimmig and biking -.-;;

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Mint chocolate chip is obviously the best... but then there's vanilla... and cookie dough... and cookies and cream... You know it really depends on what mood I'm in. =P

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Mint Choco Chip is my fav...mint next...heck just about anything minty is fine with me

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hmm...

Peanut Butter & Chip
    Moose Tracks
    Cookies & Creme
    Mint Chocolate Chip
    Pumpkin (I can get it around Halloween...it's delicious actually)
    Orange Sherbet

...and that's all I can think of for now...of course Chocolate's good but that's such a generic answer :P

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    1.Chocolate
    2.Chocolate Chip mint
    3.Cookies and Cream
    4.Strawberry
    5.Vanilla
    6.Um....ICE CREAM SANDWICH!!!! XD Meh...Randomness rules.

Oh, and the nastiest ice cream I've ever tried is pastachio...In my opinion it just has a very weird taste...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    oh....
    *tries not to drool*
    I love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies n' Cream, anything with peanut butter in it, and anything with out nuts! Has anyone tried Ben and Jerry's 'Phish Food'?
    Mmm! I love that ice cream!

Woo! Chairman Kaga! I love Orange Sherbert! I like those orange ice cream bars with vanilla in the middle. Yum! Hehe.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    The "swilred" flavor by Ben and Jerry's is wonderful... So is Rocky Road... and Vanella... And chocolate... *_*

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    Personally, I like Triple Caramel Chunk. I think that's a Ben and Jerry's flavor but I can't remember.

Back