• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite legendary Pokemon?

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
  • I checked on Pokemon General, but there didn't seem to be an open thread around. I also didn't want to revive any threads. So, what is your favorite legendary? Mine is Dialga :).

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
  • Mine is Palkia, mostly because of the type combination.
    I also think Rayquaaza, Victini, and Zekrom are pretty cool right now too

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • I would have to say that Manaphy is my favourite. Sure it's not the best battler, nor is it the cutest (I have to say that Shaymin takes this title), but there's something about it which I adore, and I wouldn't choose anything other than it. Maybe it's the King of the Sea theme which I like so much, and the general power it brings with it.

Last edited:

-Cygnus-

It's an odyssey
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    Lugia forever... I have so many fond memories of silver, and Lugia is just...

I mean look at it! Lol.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • From the beginning mine has been Mew. It has such a great personality in the movies and it is so cute!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • This is by generation:

Gen I: Zapdos and Mewtwo. They look cool.

Gen II: Raikou, Ho-oh. I like their battle music in HG/SS.

Gen III: Kyogre. Its Water attacks hurt a lot thanks to STAB and Drizzle

Gen IV: Darkrai, Dialga and Palkia; they have cool signature moves.

Gen V: Cobalion, Terrakion, Reshiram, Zekrom. Apart from design, they learn good moves.

Years
  • Celebi. Time travel is possibly the best power possible. Of course 'he' probably has some sort of limitation to meddling with the past.

Deoxys is also pretty cool. I'm still advocating Deoxys as a status effect, it is a virus after all.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • Arceus of course! It can change type, and it's Judgment can hit a pokemon that has 4x type weakness with a 720 base power (hope there's a plate for normal type :'()

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Arceus of course! It can change type, and it's Judgment can hit a pokemon that has 4x type weakness with a 720 base power (hope there's a plate for normal type :'()
    Arceus is usually Normal type. So it doesn't need a normal plate, and there isn't one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Well... I personally don't like anything after hoenn so... I'd have to say my favorite legendary is one of Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Celebi. Ya know, the ones who were actually supposed to be legendary? -_- along with Mew, but it was always too cute for me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Mew,Mewtwo,Suicune,Celebi,Groundon,Rayquasa,Dexoys,Palkia,Arcues and Zekrom.

All the others I like except for Reshiram and Kureym which both need to be put to sleep.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Lugia is my favorite Pokemon because it's a Dragon and Water type legendary and Water and Dragon types are my favorite.

Back