• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite legendary Pokemon?

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    My personal favorites from each region:

Kanto: Articuno, so pretty, so shiny. Did I mention it was pretty?

Johto: Tie between Ho-oh and Suicune, I adore the look of Suicune but Ho-oh has been one of my favorites since childhood.

Hoenn: Groudon, once again childhood favorite.

Sinnoh: Palkia, Dialga/Darkrai/Giritina are overrated. I do also like Cressilia, another underrated one in my opinion.

Kninj

Collector Extraordinaire!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    1st Gen: Mew and Zapdos
    2nd Gen: Celebi and Raikou
    3rd Gen: Deoxys and Rayquaza
    4th Gen: Manaphy and Dialga
    5th Gen: Victini and Reshiram

Overall: Celebi

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    LOVE Reshiram!
    It's white and fluffy and girly XD

Years
    MAH FAV. LEGENDARIES!

Gen 1: Mew

Gen 2: Lugia AND Suicune

Gen 3: Groudon

Gen 4: Arceus

Gen 5: Zekrom

OUT OF ALL OF THESE ZEKROM IS MY FAV. MAYBE BECUZ HE'S NEWER THAN THE REST, BUT AS OF WHEN I POSTED THIS, HE IS MY FAV. OUT OF MY FAV. LEGENDARIES.. : )

Years
    My favorite Legendary is Zekrom. It looks awesome. It is a really cool Dragon. I like its types too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    Darkrai, because it totally revolves around fear. Either him or MissingNo.

Years
    I love Ho-Oh, Lugia, Reshiram, Zekrom, Dialga, Palkia, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Kyogre, Groudon, Jirachi, Celebi, Cresselia, Victini, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres and Suicune!

I caught Suicune in SoulSilver last night!

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Ho-Oh is epic, Articuno is a Beauty while Mewtwo is the Beast, While Mew and Jirachi is the cutie

tinq

(′・ω・`)ノ こんにちは。
    Years
    I have to say that I love all legendary Pokemon!
    There isn't really any legendary I don't like... They are all very nice.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Probs Mewtwo. Until Arceus came along and decided to uber the crap out of everything, Mewtwo was always the biggest badass in Pokemon. Genetically cloned from Mew only made bigger and better (and more evil, yes...) it took no prisoners. It was also one of the few legendaries I actually caught back in the day as well... ended up killing most of them when I got the chance! (I'm no Poke-conservationist, that's for sure!)

Years
    Huh never really thought of that so many to choose from too I would have to go with ho-oh just for the pure fact that he is one of he first legendaries ever made. Don't believe me? Watch the first episode of pokemon maybe he second and you will see him in there.

Back