• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite legendary?

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Kanto: Articuno and Mewtwo
    Johto: Lugia
    Hoenn: Weather Trio, Deoxys
    Sinnoh: Dialgia, Palkia, Arceus

That's about it.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Well, I have a bunch of favorite legends... okay, no I don't, but I might as well list all of my favorite legends from each gen.

Gen 1: Mewtwo- Hoo boy, Mewtwo. He was the original Pokemon basass. The first Lv. 70 to ever grace us with its presence, and the most powerful Psychic. His portrayal in the fanfic: Latias' Journey actually cemented it in. It's unusual for a fanfic to nail in a favorite, but it was pretty close to the original character, from what I saw.

Gen 2: Ho-oh- Ho-oh, for some reason I like it better then Lugia, but they're pretty close together in my favorites list. Ho-oh, the symbol of life and rebirth, the reviver of the legendary dogs, and the most mythical creature in the anime. I can't explain why I like it, I just like the design, I guess.

Gen 3: Regirock, Regice, and Registeel- These three are simply amazing. These three pokemon were actually dangerous, in their legends, requiring everyone to seal them away. I love the appearance of these three, being the pokemon equivalents of titans, I believe. Their battle theme was amazing as well, and it was an enjoyable experience hunting them down, and getting them.

Gen 4: Giratina- Whether it's the devil, or the god of nothingness, it's still hard core. I love the design, despite the fact that it isn't simple. It's powers are also some of my favorite, being both a Dragon and a Ghost, I thought that was cool. And it's the first pokemon to willingly attack a human with intention to do massive harm through its own will, and that was a nice change of things.

Out of these four, Giratina is my favorite. Then Ho-oh, then Mewtwo, then the Regis, but all six are awesome.

Gold_fan

Brain over - Insert Coin.
    Years
  • Ooh ! Without Hesitation :

Articuno !!

First because I love the Blue Colour, and Ice, because Ice can shine sometimes XD
    And I'm like in love with his tail and well, everything about him, I love it <3

Other than that, they'd be Lugia, Rayquaza, Ho-oh...Bah, I'd name all the legendaries, except Palkia, Cresselia, aaaaaaaand Deoxys and Shaymin and Jirachi xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    generation 1 - moltres
    generation 2 - lugia, ho oh, and all 3 dogs
    generation 3 - rayquaza
    genertaion 4 - dialga and arceus

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Lets see...

Gen 1: Mew
    Gen 2: Celebi
    Gen 3: Jirachi
    Gen 4: Manaphy, Mesprit...

Of course they all correspond to each other. <_< (Excluding Mesprit)

Back