• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite legendary?

What is your favorite legendary?

• Total voters
Years
  • I've always liked Zapdos. It's always got that ominous look in its eyes, and the way its body is designed, it looks just plain dangerous and vicious. When I played my first Pokemon game, Blue version, I had a level 100 Zapdos that was incredibly strong. My friends didn't stand a chance when I called out Zapdos on them. :laugh:

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Articuno; It can't really do much for a legendary, but I've found it to be kinda cool since RBY.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • I'm not really into Legendaries, they just get on my nerves how their all so overhyped lol. but my fave would blatantly be Celebi, a grass one for starters lol, and i just think it's cute, awesome power too :)

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
  • My ALL-TIME favorite will have to be Lugia, but my top five favorite ledgendaries are:

1. Lugia
    2. Mewtwo
    3. Articuno
    4. Mew (he is SOOO cute!!!)
    & 5. Kyogre

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
  • I voted Ho-Oh, it reminds me of a phoenix. Its also very powerful, and was the first legendary pokemon to be seen in the anime, which why I like it so much.

Back