• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite main character in the anime?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    lol! i like max! quite a genius about pokemon!
    girl: dawn, um... i dont remember why!

Last edited:

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    Dawn. She's adoreable! I love everything about her! I wish I had her attitude and pokemon *steals*

I'm not sure about a male character. seeing as I have too many Bishies to count ^^;;

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
    Male: It`s a tie between James and Brock. Out of all the guys they catch my interest the most.
    Female: Misty. I never liked Dawn or May.

Years
    Boy: It's to hard to pick! xD
    Girl: Misty definitely. She's cool and tough!
    I really don't like Dawn or May for some reason..

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Female - Kasumi (Misty) - Haruka made me want to kill things. -__-
    Male - Kojiro (James) Ever since I was little, I wanted to date/marry him. XD
    I think he had quite a few funny moments too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Misty and Dawn. I love Misty's independence and strong will, while I love how Dawn is a happy-go-lucky person who believes everything will be alright. :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Boy: Gary or Ash (Orginal Pallet town Rivally much more awesome than other ones aka, richie, morrison, harrison, and now paul and barry xD)
    Girl: um... Whitney in Johto was awesome but she's not main so I gotta go with May or Haruka

Years
    oh boy...
    fav female: May definitely. Dawn reminds me of those stereotypes about girls , ya know, all girly and love pink. May seemed more in depth to me, ya know.
    fav. male: can't Drew count? I loved his I'm-better-than-you-and-you-know-it kinda attitude. plus he always got May mad!

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Guy: James. James is cool, I love him. He's funny because of his screams and the way he tries his best. Plus I feel sorry for him because of Jesse.

Girl: Misty by far! How cool is that girl! She's bad a$$ and rocks! Plus, she loves Ash. Which sucks because now she's gone! Grrrrrr!

Back