• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Favorite Move?

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Anthem, I'm not sure that post counts as anything but spam... you could always have stated your favorite move.

Mine, for example, is Earthquake. How do I love thee, earthquake? Let me count the ways.... (One, two, three, a thousand...

GrayLuna

Years
    I have allot of favorite moves Assist and Metronome are some of my favorites i don't really use them much but i think their really cool because you never know what you're gonna get its kind of a gamble

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Ah, leaf Blade is a cool one. I prefer hydro pump. It looks cool and has tremendous power. Too bad it's no use in competitive battling mostly.

Years
    energy ball,dark pulse,toxic spikes,blaze kick,leaf blade,crab hammer,drill beak,earth power,extrasensory,mist ball,neadle arm,signal beam,sky ubbercut,sludge bomb,waterfull.

but my most fav is blaze kick and mist ball. i love those moves :~)

Back