• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite movie?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
  • As immature as it is, Borat tops my list and it's not even close. I've seen it hundreds of times literally...never get sick of it...its nice! [hahaha I just made a Borat joke]

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Corpse Bride & The Nightmare Before Christmas, I'm a fan of Tim Burton

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • I got like a list of em soo i'll just give teh genre im into...
    Zombie flicks, horror, comedies and parodies...
    28 days/weeks later, 30days of night, cloverfield, hot chick, superhero movie, and the list goes on...

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Norbit! =D

This movie is insanely hilarious. I love everything about it. The Content, songs, comedy, everything. I could watch it over and over again and never get tired of it.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • This year though, Dark Knight though it'll soon be beaten by Harry Potter and the half-blood prince.

I'm goin' against that. Sure, the Potter movies are huge, but it'd be cool if a Potter movie doesn't rake in 600 mil.The series is too overhyped for my taste.

Another movie that comes to mind is Pixar's A Bug's Life. Second Pixar movie, and overlooked a lot. Really good animations for '98, was it?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Mine is a tie between two old horror films, Dag(o)n and The Haunting.

Why is Pokecommunity blocked the word D-a-g-o?

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • I say this with pride: Cloverfield is the best Monster movie made in America. Better than King Kong, and of course better than the American Godzilla.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I really actually wanted to see Cloverfield...and I hate horror movies.

I can never get tired of watching Dodgeball. It's on FX way too much, but I'm just fine with that. Otherwise, my favorites movies have to be Clue, Jurassic Park, Music and Lyrics, and Step Brothers (seriously, if you didn't see it, just do it. Mostly if you're a guy, you'll find it freaking hilarious, unless you're a n00bskillet who hates Will Ferrel. :P)

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
  • Milo & Otis (the one with the cat that gets carried away by a box floating in a river and the dog goes on a journey to save him), Who Framed Roger Rabbit (a live action/animated movie from 1988), Super Mario Bros. (I know it flopped in the Box Office and Bob Hoskins said it was the worst movie he ever made, but I liked it :'() and more recently, the 4 Saw movies. Can't wait until 5 comes out, which is in about 2 weeks and a couple of days before the Americans :laugh:.

Last edited:

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Top 10 would have to be:
    Easy Rider, Empire Records, Garden State, The Godfather (Part I & II), Star Wars (Original Trilogy), Animal House, M*A*S*H*, Back to the Future Trilogy (Mainly Part II), Indiana Jones series (Mostly Raiders and Last Crusade), and Across the Universe (i'm a softy for the Beatles).

Back