• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Favorite Movie?

Years
    Okay, if a thread like this has already been made, I'm sorry for repeating it.

So, whats your favorite movie?

Mine is, obviously, The Incredibles ;) :D

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    Hmmm

Favorite? So many to choose from...

The Monty Python flicks, especially Holy Grail, are definatly up there, as well as the original Star Wars movies. (which I refuse to believe are in anyway conencted to the crap that was episodes II-III)

Resivoir Dogs, 48 Hours.

Predator (Why? Simple: The base, raw, animilistic instinct of man can kill a highly powerful, incredibly advanced killing machine. With wits and cunning alone, it personifies what good mano-e-mano action should be.)

Total Recall, because as pointless action movies go, this one kicks ***.

Aliens (Aliens 2 for the simplistic) of course. Cowboy Bebop the movie (Yum yum yum)

Hunchback of Notre Dame (still the best animated Disney movie, or at least, very very close to the original Aladdin and Nightmare Before Christmas)

Kill Bill, Vol. 1 and 2 for sure (though I still think Dogs was Tarentino's best film.)

I think thats enough to spark intellegint movie discussion. :rambo: :bandit: :D :chinese: ;)

Years
    Lol.
    I love The Nightmare Before Christmas. It's such an awsome movie. I used to watch it constantly when I was little. We never knew if we should put it with the Christmas movies, or the Halloween movies :D :P

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    I really need to buy it on DVD, see what ole Tim Burton had to say about its creation.

Oh, add South Park: the Movie to that list. The most well written foul language ever to grace the silver screen.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Mines Big Fish, Nightmare Before is a close second.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Wow. So tough! I love a lot of movies!

Lord of the Rings (1, 2, and 3)- I watch this movie over, and over, and over again! It's just a work of art! I also just love the books!

Harry Potter (1, 2, 3, and soon to be 4)- I love the book! I love wizards, adventures, and owls! What's more to like?

Holes- This was a brilliant book, and now it was made into a brilliant movie! I just love it.

Big Fish- One of the greatest movies I have ever seen! It has a great fantasy tone to it, and it's never boring!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail- Lmao! I only have a couple words for this movie:

"We are the knights of... Nee! And we seek a shrubbery!)

Such memorable scenes in this movie! XD

Star Wars (ALL)- No comment, just love it! ;)

Years
    Haha.
    In my Language Arts class at school, we had to do a movie review on a movie, and these two guys picked the Mony Python and the Holy Grail. I didn't know who Monty Python were, until now lol

Lucid

Hmmm... I'd have to say Pretty in Pink, Ocean's Eleven, The Princess Bride, and Garden State. <3

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    geez....where to start..........there's anything done by jim carrey, then 'blade' series, 'cowboy bebop the movie', super mario brothers (the one with John Liguizamo), 'The Pest', pokemon the first movie, monty python and the holy grail, eight crazy nights,m billy madison, happy gilmore, and one more to top it off, Shrek 2!

LeaderMarina

Prof. Psycho Smily Thrower
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    Wow... this is a hard one.

- Any of Miyazaki's works...
    - All of the Lord of the Rings (Those movies were too beautiful...I just love the books.)
    - Garden State (The randomest movie of all time...)
    - Monty Python and the Holy Grail (I have never laughed so much...)
    - Phantom of the Opera (Probably the most beautiful movie ever...I just love the songs.)

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    STAR WARS EPISODE 3 REVENGE OF THE SITH BABY!
    I love that movie

Back