• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite music song from 2BA Master Soundtrack?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    "On The Road(To Viridian City)" is my favorite song on the CD. The upbeat lyrics and the music they are put to lift my soul. The song makes me want to head out on the road, my backpack on my shoulders. I'm pretty sure that once I head out on my own, that that song will be playing!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If it's teh 2 be a master obviously teh one I would choose would be 2 be a master..Sterotypical(I can't spell but yeah I know)..

<3 Nica--Are my posts too confusing to teh eye?

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    ..Ah I just love them all. From all the soundtracks^^. I only know for the soundtracks of the first, second and third movie, what about the other movies??

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ooh, it's close, but my favourite is Everything Changes. Right after that is the Dance Mix, though. It's catchy. XD I do love all the songs though. ^^;

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
    Years
    I like the Team Rocket one. Giovanni seems pretty upset when he goes "I want that Pikachu now! And this time, don't screw it up!"

hale

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
    Say talking about music, could you get the songs from the video games? Like you know, the same old song you hear when you start a new game? Could you get that music from anywhere?

Back