• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Favorite Musical Instrument?

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Guitar. More specifically, the electric guitar. The best musical instrument ever invented; you make pretty much any kind of sound on it, and you can play every music style on it. And a guitar solo is just something that is capable of taking you to Wonderland.
    I would love to play electric guitar.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    My favourite is Oboe. It's so gentle and calm, and gives a sense of tranquility on its own.

I also like french horn for the same reason.

Whenever I sequence music I always find myself using those two for that kind of effect...

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I love sequencers, samplers and other instruments used in electronic music..But personally my favourite instruments are the Melodica and the Ocarina. Love their sound and their novelty.

Back