• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Nintendo Game

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES. One game that can truly be called epic.

Pokemon games are fun and engaging, but not on the level of SMB3.

I have no experience with Zelda games, so no comment there.

Weird

Lazy Guy
    Years
  • Pokemon Yellow was my first Pokemon game and my favourite one, but I recently finished Metroid Prime and it is a master piece.

Currently I'm totally in Metroid but Pokemon and Metroid have a tie in my opinion. It's a good mix: RPG and action adventure.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • Pokemon silver or ss for me. its just so good. i've only completed one zelda game (hourglass thingy) which i quite enjoyed and am thinking about getting majora's mask off virtual console. I like spooky games. :)
    although i hate mario... i do like his games. my favourite would be mario 64.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • The 3 Nintendo games that will forever be a part of my life and the 3 Nintendo games that had the most impact when first playing.

- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    - Pokémon: Red Version
    - Super Mario 64 (Not the DS version)

Do I really need to say much more? I'm sure that most of you have played these games, if you have you'll know what I'm talking about. Just brilliant :)

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Out of those three Nintendo series, I'd go with either-

Majora's Mask; I love the story, the setting, and how everyone in the game seems to be a clone of someone from Ocarina of Time xD

or

Windwaker; The game seems to refreshing. I loved the cell-shading aswell. I usually replay it every summer, and it still keeps me entertained (I also love all the side quests and stuff to do in it)

...I love Mario & Pokemon games, it's just that I like the Zelda series more (Although I don't care too much for Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks...GO BACK TO THE ORACLE SERIES!!!)

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Pokémon, for me. I am completely rubbish at platformers, so that rules Mario out, and I never really "got" the Zelda games. Plus Pokémon Blue was the first game I ever got for the GameBoy, back in 1998. It has nostalgia bells for me :')

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door with its predecessor, Paper Mario, at a close second.

Back