• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Pokemon, and why?

Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
    Years
    *points at avatar*

Good design and pretty cute but it does pack-a-punch.

Other candidates are Lucario and Pikachu.

My favorite is, believe it or not, not the Mareep line or Whimsicott, but Diancie because she is a precious angel. I hope all of you have seen her movie, since that (along with the mega) are what really solidified my opinion of her as my #1. So cute and innocent! If I were to become a Pok?mon, it'd be her hands down.

Second spot goes to Cinccino! Awww.

If that's not the cutest thing, I dunno what is. D8

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Personally, my favourite Pokemon is Milotic! It's been my favourite for years now, because it has such a wonderful design! It's like a Sea Leviathan, or some other form of sea monster, but it's still really cool! Plus it has good defenses, and cool utility moves like Hypnosis, Recover, and so on!

If I had to choose a second, it'd be Altaria, because it's so majestic as a cloud dragon. ^^

Oh, but shoutouts to Arcanine, Roserade, Clefable, Gardevoir, Hydregion, Glaceon and Delcatty too. So many favourites. *_*

Back