• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Favorite Pokemon Episode From The First Season?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    oh yeah and whats the other ep called.. where jiggly puff put an entier town that doesn't sleep.. to sleep? heh that was funny! lol

Yeah, its in Indigo League. It called The Song of Jigglypuff

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    I'm very much a Charizard fan, and so my favorite episodes from the Indigo League saga (I really haven't watched the anime past the early Orange Islands stuff) would have to be "Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon" and "Volcanic Panic" due to the sheer awesomeness shown by Charizard in each.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    My absolute favorite is "Pikachu's Goodbye"
    It was just one of the cutest I can remember, and I loved the song. Lol.
    It also was the only one up until then that had me in tears~

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I liked "Electric Shock Showdown" the most. I like how it showed that unevolved pokemon can be powerful if they really tried, too. I also liked "Pikachu's Goodbye".. I was definitely not expecting an episode like that in pokemon.

Back