• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Whats your favorite Pokemon in R/B/Y/G/S/C?

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
Years
  • Of all the Kanto pokemon in the game, my favourite would be Hitmonchan.
    As for Johto: definately Shuckle. I love that lil' thing!

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
  • Mine would have to be Feraligtor. Amazingly OWNS! Ever since my friends have been owning my Meganium with their Typhlosion i said "TO HELL WITH IT!!!" took out my game, threw it across my room, put a hole in my wall, soon put it back in my SP, restarted my game, and since i chose tododile ive been owning them. hehehe. they never want to play against me anymore...call me a no-life its ok.

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    R/B/Y: Dragonite. Dragon types were quite difficult to beat at that time.
    G/S/C: Skarmory. Steel Type, simple rocks.

Reality_is_a_Dream

<Hitmewchan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    Mine has always been Ditto. The ability to be anything instantly id amazing. Plus he has a kick butt glitch :P

Unless you count MissingNo. o_O

TheNerdyPotato

Feraligatr is actually a Croc!
    Years
  • Your favorite pokemon from RBGY and why and which sprite was better?

In Red/Blue/Green/Yellow there were 151 pokemon, and so many people played these games but not the following ones like they should lol. My favorite pokemon were Mankey, Charizard and Electabuzz. I liked Mankey only as a yellow sprite and Charizard as a yellow and Electabuzz's green sprite because it looked much like it does now. So which were your favorites and their coolest sprites???

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • There's already a thread essentially like this, minus which sprite is your favourite. Please check for existing threads on your topic before creating a new one~

-Merged-

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • My favorite is Blastoise. I loved using it in Blue version and the way it looks is cool as well.

As for Johto, I'm not so sure. I like Ursaring and Raikou.

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
  • that would probably be vaporeon
    Whats your favorite Pokemon in R/B/Y/G/S/C?

No reason for the image i just like it :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    I think the most awesome pokemon are Charizard Typlosion Flareon Espeon and Umbreon I just like them :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    For GSC its hands down Typhlosion, But for RBY it's definatly Blastoise.

Mosty People Pick Starters because many people mainly train their starter than their other pokemon.

Back