• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Pokemon movie and why?

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
    Years
    No fair. I'm jealous.
    The only thing I ever got to play was Pirates of the Caribbean.. over.. and over.. and over...... It was sickening.

I would love to play Pokemon music!

Anywho.. back on topic. :P

o man i know how u feal ive played that song a million times lol

Pokémon 2000: The Power of One. It has great animation, lucid, poignant, and confident music in tones, is epic by nature, allows fruition for great battles, had good characterizations and is moving in the support of the characters, and just feels like one solidified movie to me (in villainy it might be a tad inept but I think Lawrence III is less the villain, but rather an ephemeral hindrance... I chalk the villain up to the natural disasters impending along the horizon in this film). I intensely, intensely love Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Heroes, Destiny Deoxys, and the Mewtwo Returns special (if that counts), but Pokémon 2000 just has sheer awesomeness for me.

the bad guys name is laurance the 3rd? howd u find that out? they nvr mention his name!

Last edited:
    Years
    the best 4 are-
    pokemon 4ever- i liked the scene with the all the celebies.
    the power of one-i've watched it like a million tine when i was younge
    lucario and the mystery of mew-the tree of begining is so awesome, and sir aron to!
    the rise of durkrai-I almost died laughing when Alberto turned into a Lickylicky
    the worste 3-
    Jirachi wish maker
    pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea
    pokemon heroes

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would have to say it is triple tie between Lucario and the mystery of mew, Temple of the sea, and the rise of Darkrai because they were all so dramatic and funny too...plus we got to see wuite a bit of new pokemon along the way...

Back