• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite pokemon type?

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
Years
  • Steel and fighting.

Steel because normal type is so rubbish against it, it's easy to kill the opponent stright away with some good super effective attcks.

Fighting cause cool attacks, Why not try Manchamp's cross chop or dynamicpunch?

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Water - Because I like a lot of water Pokemon and I like to swim XD

Electric - My favorite element, and I like Manetric.

Dragon - I love most of the Dragon Pokemon. XD

Marsh-Stomp

My Marshtomp Shall Crush You!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011
    Ice, Water and Grass.
    I dunno why, I just like them alot.

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
  • Water, Dragon, Ice & Psychic.
    Ice & Psychic Pokemon also tend to have rather powerful Special Attack stats.

I dislike Rock & fighting Pokemon. Dunno why. Just always have. XD

Years
  • Water ^__^ *wubs Buizel* (and alot of others of course, I've loved water for years even before Buizel came around, but he's my fave, but there's the Squirtel-Wartortle-Blastoise evolution line and Piplip-Prinlup-Emoploen evolution line too)

Years
  • Fire is my #1 favourite type, followed closely by Water. I've loved Fire-types ever since the days of Red and Blue. In general, I go for the elemental types rather than the physical ones like Fighting and Normal.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2007
    alright, check this out, I like dark ghost psychic and water, and i hate rock and fire... I just caught cresselia and can't catch Giratina :disappoin i caught Ho-oh and Lugia on navel rock to... and taught ho-oh psychic

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
    Years
  • Ground is fun, but I love the tacticalness of grass. And fighting, but that's cause I myself have a blackbelt in TaeKwonDo It's cool being able to say, I could probably pull off a rolling kick. :P

Back