• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • "A day without laughter is a day wasted."

I love this quote because it's so true, laughter is amazing. It can cure the lowest of lows, and, if it's pure, can create the greatest feeling around. :D

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    1. Is " I went there. "
    2. Because it sounds cool how my friends and I say it.

Rolling Pichu

IV XV VII
    Years
  • Words that just rock.

What are the quotes that shape or best describe your way of seeing particular things, or life in general? Songs, books, films, interviews... anything counts.

"If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to do your s**t, then YOU DESERVE IT."
    Frank Zappa

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • "Curiosty killed the cat." Just imagine the cat didn't die.
    That's me! But I am not a cat! n_n
    OR
    "Laughter is the best medicne." I laugh to make people smile and laugh.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    "It will do no good to debate if you're wrong, and if you're right, you don't need to. "

"Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become ideas. Watch your ideas, they become your character."

Epic quotes are epic.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • "They laugh because I'm DIFFERENT. I laugh because they're all the SAME!"

I'm always the "weird one" or the "outcast"

"LOVE is a four letter word yeah, well so is LIAR!"

Heartbreak sucks. Haha.

"It's okay, I'm a NINJA!"

My friends and I are such weirdos.

"We get to hurt people and not get in trouble for it!"

Last night, we had this thing at our church called Gladiator Night and they set up tables in the auditorium thing and one team would be on the stage throwing tennis balls and the other team would be on the ground and try not to get hit so you could get the flag.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • My favourite quotes after being forced to read To Kill A Mockingbird in english:

"It's when you know you're licked before you start, but you start anyway." ~ Atticus on courage.
    "I think there's just one kind of folks; folks." ~ Jem on people.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • What my Dad always used to tell me when I was a lot younger:
    "Unconscious girls can't say no"

It always makes me feel better about myself when I go about my daily business.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • "Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed." - Joseph Stalin

Why? Because Stalin was an effective leader, (I'm Communist, BTW), and he was a lot like me: Overlooked, and shaped by his past.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    "Why does it always end like this?"

"Cause you a *****..."

hahaha

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • One I made. "If a man is courageous and righteous, he shall live a 1,000 years longer than the man of cruelty and cowardice."

Years
  • I really don't have a favorite quote, but there's one saying that usually works for me.

"Laughter is the best medicine"

That saying is true for me. Whenever I feel down, I somehow think of something funny and I laugh a bit. That usually makes me feel better.

Years
  • First one that comes to mind (because it's the only one I've seen recently XD;):

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I like it because... well... individuality is something that most tend to forget about in their efforts to conform to social norms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back