• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favorite route?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Route 47 and 48.

Strange how something new can be something nostalgic.

Years
    My favourite route is route 38 in Jotho, I love the music that plays and the pokémon you can catch! :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I like Route 47, because of the beautiful new music, and it's where the Embedded Tower is where you catch the Hoenn legendary mascots. :> And it's the route to the new Safari Zone.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Routes 42, 43 and Lake of rage. Mainly because of the music, but also because I use those routes as training grounds to be prepared for the gym leaders. Like you dont have to go to the Ecruteak gym right away :D Also routes 47 and 48. Again mainly because of the music, but I love the waterfall scene in the middle of the routes :]

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
    Years
    routes 11 12 13are my favorite as far as music but i kinda am going with route 46 for the sceneary hahah

Tox

fight me
    Years
    The one connecting Ecruteak to the farm.

Too lazy to look it up. :3 Route 38?
    Couldn't have put it better myself. This, exactly. I always imagined that if I lived anywhere in any region, it would be on that route. It reminds me of where I live and it's just really nostalgic in general.

Years
    Route 47, one of the new routes, because i just love the music <3 Also I travel it a lot to get to the Safari Zone.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
    This doesn't really count as a route,but Mt. Silver Cave,you can get Lv.50's there.Also theres a 1% chance of getting pupitar XD.
    ¬RulerArceus

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Route 28 for training
    Route 26 for uber music ;)
    and
    Route 1 Nostigalia For the Win!

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
    Not sure if this counts as a route, but Ice Path. Best music ever!!!

If not, I like route 44. I caught my first lickitung there in HG even though I had played gold a lot, and never noticed one...

Years
    Route 28 is probably my favorite, mainly just because of the music there. I think it really fits in well before the epic battle with Red at the top of Mt Silver XD

Back